Chapter 17

Opening my eyes groggily, I sat up slowly, looking around. What had been that noise? I put Kiki's feet off of mine and was about to lie down again, thinking that I imagined ghosts, as the door to my room opened, making me look at it rigid and my pulse go a hundredeighty.

Until a chuckle came from it, letting me know who it was. I got up and grabbed my blanket, padding over to him, while he still chuckled at the double bed. "How you can sleep there in three is a riddle to me." I pushed him back into my room and leaned up for a kiss. After I got it, I put my blanket on my bed and answered him. "It's mostly because we fall asleep together without realizing it. But do you know how you shocked me? How did you get in anyway?" He grinned and lifted up a small key. "Spare key." I sighed and leaned against him. "I missed you. Except that small interaction in the morning and after the trainings, there was nothing really." I hugged him, noticing that he was only wearing his boxers again.

Drawing back, I drew my hands under my T-shirt, revealing the bottom my black bra making Levi stop for a second. I was about to snap the clasp as Levi interrupted me. "Wait a second, will you?" I laughed quietly. He was staring at me, biting his lower lip. So I did that snap, letting the bra fall and grinned up to him.

Taking his hands, I put them onto my tshirt where my bra had been before  and leaned up to kiss him with a chuckle. "Damn Elli, you're killing me, I swear." I grinned and slung my arms around his neck. "Elli?" "Elli or Nor. I heard your brother call you Elli and he always called you Elli when I talked to him. I thought that was what you want your family to call you, but if you don't want me to call you that-," I silenced him with a kiss. "Elli-nor, whatever is fine with me." He smiled and let go off me for a second only to slide his hands to my back and locking them firmly there. "Let's get into bed Nor, it's not even four in the morning."

We laid down and I shuddered at the cold mattress, making Levi chuckle and draw me to him, keeping me close to him in his arms. Giving him a kiss, I drew my hands through his hair and felt his focus shift on the two bulges in my tshirt as he positioned me below him, making me let go of his hair. "Elli, you're beautiful." He stared down on me, making our earlier conversation on the raised hide reappear in my mind. He was staring at such an intensity that had me lose my breath and forget to breathe. His eyes stared directly into mine and no one dared to break eye contact. Raising my arms, I put my hands on the side of his face, gently drawing him down on me. The following kiss was so intense that my whole body shook below him, making him roll us around so I was on top, tightly hugged by him and still kissing the life out of each other. As we broke apart, I still hovered over his lips, staring into his eyes. I could get lost in them. With a smile, I flickered my eyes down to his lips, giving him a peck. And another one. And another. Until he began to smile, squeezing me to him. I laughed quietly.

"Lee?" "Hmm?" "Guess what?" "Hmm?" "Katida's going to remain with her sister." "What?" He turned me to look at him again. I grinned. "Katida's new home is Gut Kaiserschlössl." He only realized is just then. His eyes widened and a smile suddenly spread until he attacked me with kisses. I squeaked and tried to flee his kisses but it was no use. In the end, I just let him kiss me all over my face. Catching one kiss with my lips, I kept him there for a while. "How did your grandma react?" "She was okay with it. Said it made her a bit sad but she understands the circumstances. But I'm glad, thinking of the hard trainings before the tournament. It would have continued at home." I sighed, until I spotted his grin. "And you think these will stop elsewhere? Nuh huh." I groaned and just slung my arms around him. "I just got to influence my riding teacher a bit." "I don't think that you're able to do that." He gave me a kiss. "Your riding teacher is unswayable." I nodded with a frown. "That's true." I put my head on his collarbone with a sigh as he continued to draw things on my back with his hands, brushing under my shirt from time to time. "Good night, Lee." "Good night, Ellibear." And I dozed off.