Chapter 15

Fran, Kiki and Yanic watched Mira being loaded into the transporter next to me, and I got the opporunity to say goodbye to her for the while. James promised me that I could always visit her if I decided to decline the offer. But he also told me that he was sure we wouldn't decline with a wink. I had laughed at that and reminded him of my granny, but told him I would think about it. As they left, Yanic also started to collect his things and we let them a moment of privacy, Kiki and I jogging to our raised hide after saying goodbye to him.

Sitting there for more than two hours, we completely forgot about the time and told ourselves stories from our childhood or things that just happened now.

"Girls!" Keppi, Hannes' assistant suddenly drove by the raised hide, sticking his head out of the window. "Do you want to go home with me?" And without thinking twice we nodded. Climbing down the ladder, Kiki was the first to arrive on the ground and quickly jumped in on the passenger's side. I got in behind Keppi, grinning at the strong cow smell. "And Keppi, how many cows did you impregnant today?" He had a hearty laugh. "Only three." We grinned and the drive to the stud passed by in no time. Maybe also due to Keppi's driving, going a steady 90 km/h on a gravel road.

When we got out, we found Fran sitting next to Therry at the wooden table in front of our house, making us greet Therry warmly. "How are you doing?" She shrugged. "I've been better." That made me laugh. "But I need to get upstairs again anyway. Lee?!" She looked at me. "Or could you help me quickly?" "Yeah, sure. Just tell me how to." I somehow got her over to the door and up the first couple of stairs until Levi appeared, making me sigh. "Help us real quick." He did, and within half a minute she was back in her bed. "Do you need anything else?" I asked her while Levi already began to get touchy, hugging my back to his front and putting his head on top of mine, making me squat down a bit to reach the size.

"No thanks, if so I will just call Inge." I nodded and dived out of Levi's hug, making him pout for a second. Therry laughed and we left her like this, Levi leading me up into his four walls again. As soon as the door closed, he kissed me sweetly, leaving me with little air but I wasn't willing to break the kiss just for air. His hands were on the sides of my face and he just held me there in place before breaking away and slinging his arms around me tightly, just holding onto me. "How late is it already?" "Eight? I guess. Half past eight, maybe." He answered my question, making me nod. "Late enough for bed." He grinned and gave me another short kiss before he disappeared in the other room. "Lee?" I went after him but instead of seeing him somewhere, I found an empty room. Letting my eyes swerve over it, I found another door. I walked over to it and opened it slowly, sticking my head in. Levi just took his T-shirt off, flexing his muscles completely oblivious which had me staring at his stomach and arms afterwards. He threw me a glance with a smile, but I was still too occupied with looking at his upper body. "Shall I give you a toothbrush from my own or will you get yours?" I looked up, stammering something before turning around to get my own toothbrush.

As I arrived in my room, Emma, Maya and Fran had just started another round of ludo, making me join immediately, the toothbrush forgotten. It didn't take me long to catch up with them, but Emma always had the luck to get exactly the number to 'eat' all of us at least thrice. She won, again, and this time no one interrupted me on my battle for second, but it reminded me why I actually came here.

Brushing my teeth in our bathroom thinking that Levi would have been long finished by now, I left Kiki, Fran and the dwarfs with a wink, Fran and Kiki knowing where I would be.

Opening the door, I heard Levi rummaging around in the living room, making me step in and round the corner. His hair was wet and a few droplets were still on his skin, making me realize that I should have showered too. "Hey, can I use your shower too?" He looked up and shook his head, coming at me with a smile. I got a sweet little kiss and then he nodded. "Now you can." I laughed and stopped him from walking on, grabbing his wrist. Slinging my arms around his neck, I kissed him longer, sighing into the kiss as he slung his arms around me and held me close, keeping them there as we drew back. Leaning up, I whispered something in his ear. "You're so fucking hot, Lee." He laughed at that, giving me a peck on my nose and pushed me off. "Take a shower, smelly." I just snorted but ran for it, feeling a lot better as I stepped out again with washed hair and covered in his body wash's scent. I dried off and rubbed my hair as dry as possible before slipping into my panty and T-shirt again, leaving the rest. I stepped outside and found Levi in his bed already, looking at me with a smile. He lifted the covers and I crawled in beside him, snuggling up to him and sighing softly as he gathered me in his arms. Giving me a kiss, he once again started to roam his hands over my body, making me chuckle and put my arms around his neck, kissing him on with a smile.
As I drew away for a second, Levi drew away completely and shifted me to lie on top of him, making me put my head on his collarbone. He had brushed my shirt up that it reached the size of a sportsbra, still covering my breasts to his naked chest but leaving my stomach flush to his. "You know, I thought about Hofbauer's offer." I looked up quickly. "I mean, I won't have to pay for the bay, as he offered, and that's a lot of money saved for a student. And even said I could bring two or more horses. I mean, that's an incredible offer. And yeah, I could take Stormsie with me." He continued to rub my back. "Team-wise it wouldn't be a problem too, since we haven't participated in a team event for over five years now. Mum would be a bit miffed but she just has to accept it. And I'm pretty sure regular training would do me and Stormsie good, expecially with the trainers the Hofbauers have." He chuckled, looking down on me. "But then again, a certain someone has her horse at her Grandma's stables." I smiled at him, pecking his chest. "And I actually thought about putting Stormsie there before Hofbauer's offer came up." I pushed myself up to look at him directly. "You did?" He nodded with a small smile. I kissed him. "But now, horses at different stables, I'm again reconsidering taking Stormsie there, because if I do, it means at least 4 days going there a week, maybe we manage to do that at the same time, but it still means seeing each other only 3 times a week anymore. And both of us have something to study,-" he broke off after that. I sighed. "I'll talk to Granny." He looked down on me. "Just don't make her hate me." I grinned. "Oh, she doesn't hate you at all. She was more putting up with the idea of me getting together with a motorcycle racer, you coming into the picture pleased her more than anything." He laughed. "She even-" I laughed, "no." "She even what?" "Asked me if I was still on the pill, telling me 17 would be a bit too soon." I burried my red face into his neck, listening to his laugh. He put his arms around me tightly, giving me a feeling of safety and home, somehow. "And, are you?" I nodded against his collarbone, making him squeeze me. He kissed my temple, getting nowhere else but there, and readjusted the blanket as he turned us again, both of us lying on our sides now. Playing with my hair, he got me so tired that I was short before slipping away. "Sleep tight." I whispered and hearing him chuckle was the last thing I did.

~*~

I was woken up by a kiss to my forehead to which I responded by grabbing at the nearest thing I found. To his chuckle, I drew back and opened my eyes, looking at the teddy bear I was hugging. "This is a Noukie!" I turned to him surprised but didn't miss the faint blush. "I have one of those too!" He laughed at that, gathering me in his arms and the teddy was forgotten. He was once again pushing my T-shirt around, making me grin. "You know, if you want you could just take it off." He looked at me. "That would be a lot easier than all the tugging." I grinned and lifted my arms up, offering him to take it off. I was under the blanket anyway. "I wonder where you got that confidence from." "You." He leaned down to kiss me. "I'm sure you'd be okay with it, but I don't want to rush okay? I want you to be completely comfortable and not feel presured." I nodded, rolling my eyes a little but was secretly glad that he had wanted me to be a hundred percent sure about what we were doing. I gave him a kiss as he put his arms around me securely. "How late is it?" "Seven. Your riding lesson starts in an hour." I just grumbled as I could feel his grin, putting my head on his collarbone. "Tell my annoying riding teacher that I won't show up. I've got better things to do." "Alright. Such as sleeping?" "Jackpot." He chuckled and started to roam his hands over my back again, making me sigh satisfied and slip off again.

~*~

"All done, girlfriend." I turned around and gave him a short peck on his lips, thanking him for closing my bra and letting my T-shirt rush down again. Slipping into my shorts again, I waited for him to finish, watching him run around in just his boxers, coming out of the bathroom in briefs. "Oh." I grinned at him, eyeing him up and down. He laughed and walked over, craddling my face in his hands and pressed a kiss to my lips. "I'm finished within a minute, you go change, I'll get you." I nodded and made my way over to our room, walking in through the backdoor.

Kiki and Fran had their riding lesson right then, making me change my panties quickly and put them to the dirty clothes we kept in our bathroom, walking out to Levi standing in the door. He stopped and stared at my legs, making me laugh and do a little pirouette. "I just need my breechers and shoes, then I'm ready." He nodded and watched me getting ready, grabbing my helmet for me. "Thanks, you're a dear." He chuckled as I stepped past him, feeling my butt getting playfully patted. "Hey!" "I know." He grinned and pressed a kiss to my cheek. I shook my head at him and took my helmet, walking off to Katida's bay.

"Nor?" "Yeah?" I looked up from saddling her, looking at Levi quizzically. "What do you think, tomorrow early in the morning, how does a longer hack sound? She could really use a break now and then." I looked at Katida and nodded, looking at him again. "Alright." "Good, today's a wednesday, right?" We nodded at the same time. "Then tomorrow we let her rest, Friday, Saturday and Sunday we do an endspurt and you let her rest on Monday again, okay?" I nodded, making him round Katida.

"You're a cutie, Ida, but no one will ever top your owner." He grinned and turned to me, pressing a kiss to my lips. "That was cute." I told him, making him rub my cheek. "Only for you." I awed, making him smile but I spotted the faint blush.