Chap. 4: The shocking discovery.

Khloe stopped in her tracks the cloak around her shoulders falling a bit before she readjusted them.

She had felt the power, and being a high ranked demon she felt the urge to go to it. But she knew better.

"Khloe?" A soft sweet voice yanked her rather unpleasantly from her shock.

"Yes, Angel?"

"What's wrong?" She turned to be met by the kind face of her sister "Nothing, I'm fine." She smiled. A facade to hide the realization.

"Alright..."

Khloe extended her white wings to the fullest ready to fly. "Khloe!"

She turned and was met by the face of a very surprised David. "Hoi David." She smiled, inching towards the edge of the platform.

She wanted to go check on Geno. "How are you?"

"Good now I must go che-"

"You mean go check on the mortal Ink told you too?" Khloe nodded hurriedly, "Yes. Now may I please leave." She said irritated.

He smirked narrowing his eyes, "Yes, you may." His voice slick.

He stepped out of the way letting her pass. Khloe inhaled sharply, he had grabbed her wing. The most sensitive part of a angels body fluttered, wondering what was holding onto it.

"Let. Me. Go." She growled, he had long been chasing after her with so called 'love' in his heart.

"Not until you tell me where you've been going these past few months!" He taunted yanking slightly on the wing.

"I said! I've been visiting a mortal!"

He shook his head, "Please let go of my sister." He turned and in his distraction she teleported away.

"Angel!" He yelled, the small girl flinching, "That was our chance!"

"Leave her be," Angel replied her eyes narrowing and her hands folding gently into a praying position.

David stormed off as Angel stood there watching where her sister had dissapeared into the clouds. She had no idea wphat was happening but she knew that whatever she was doing, was for the best.

"Geno!" Khloe yelled frantically, fear and worry clouding her senses. Magic power was everywhere around and in the house. By now she could tell that Geno had looked into the book, she just hoped that she wasn't too late.

"Geno!" She followed the trail down to the basement, "Geno!" She ran against the door her wings dissapearing almost immediately as she tried to open the door.

Geno flinched and woke up from his trance, blinking a bit before falling back into the trance. The magic power to powerful for a mortal to handle. "Azalea beithe hrampe vacuo," Geno started to chant the already drawn summoning circle lighting up.

The rush of magic power was incredible, so powerful that it drew the attention of Life and her angels.