Chapter 25||Asylum

Geno's eyes widened as he saw an angel on his knees before Reaper, he quickly turned away, pretending to dust the throne that Reaper sat on.

"You have Error's presence on you," Reaper mocked, his head tilting to the side and his eyes drifting towards Geno who had froze in place.

"Say hello Geno, it's rude to ignore someone." Reaper taunted and Geno's blood began to boil, he knew he touchy subject of his siblings and the fact that he mocked him when had put his trust into him enraged him.

"You-!"

He was cut off by a splash of warm tea on his head, he looked up to be met by Khloe's disapproving glare and an empty cup.

"Keep. Your. Calm." She muttered before tossing the cup onto the floor and watching it crash into a million pieces, making Ink flinch.

Geno's first tightened as he felt Reaper's gaze on him, almost taunting him to act.

"I am Geno W.D Sans," Geno continued, forcing a smile on to his face and painfully ignoring the tea dripping down his clothing, "I am a servant to the Lord of Hell, and brother to Error and Fresh."

The angels eyes widened, "Did you say Fre-" before he was intercepted by someone wrapping a cloth around his mouth, making him protest in vain as no sound came out.

Geno looked back at Reaper, only to find the others hand outstretched and apparently casting some sort of magic spell.

"Now, down to business, where is Error?"

The moment Reaper has excused the angel and Geno to privately consult Khloe was when Geno's anger sparked once again.

"Where. Is. My. Brother." Geno growled, throwing the older by the collar against the wall. Ink bit his lip, fidgeting as the anti-magic handcuffs around his wrists weren't comfortable at all.

"I do not know," Ink answered, glaring back at Geno. He didn't know if Geno was telling the truth or not, and either way, he didn't know where Error was.

"What did you do to him!" The talker screamed, grip tightening around the angels collar as frustration began to seep into his voice. Tears of irritation and paranoia starting to form in the younger's eye.

Now Ink flinched, he had always believed emotions were powerful, and to see Geno so concerned with a brother he had been out of touch for so many years physically pained him.

"I... I didn't do anything, Error and I... we are... a couple."

Ink grunted as he was suddenly dropped onto his butt, Geno obviously shocked at the outcome.

But before he could say anything about Fresh, the other had already stormed off.

Last chapter till my health is ok lol bye