Chapter 19||L

L is for the way you look, at me.

O, is for the only one, I see.

V, is very very. Extra ordinary.

Egg

"Reaper!" Khloe burst into the throne room where Geno was setting up a tray of tea for the older. Reaper groaned, sitting up lazily in his seat.

"What."

"It's another town sir, the rebels have burned another town to the ground, there was one survivor." She said, getting down on one knee and bowing before the Grim Reaper not paying any attention to Geno, who was listening silently yet intently in the corner, shocked to see the younger actually quite respectful.

Reaper grit his teeth, the same question echoing in his mind. "Get up Khloe," he said smoothly, motioning for her to get up. She froze, getting up slowly to finally face Reaper. Who seemed to freeze in his own tracks, his smirk gone and his face frozen in shock.

Geno pursed his lips, if anything could make Reaper lose his smirk and freeze in shock it must be big. He turned, facing Khloe and Reaper and gasped when he saw her eyes, a very, very pale and light blue. Echoing with intense ferocity and fear.

He could practically sense the fear coming off the younger.

"Khloe... Who was in that village."

Khloe pursed her lips and clearly hesitating, her voice cracking with emotion.

"Alisa, Alisa and her family. She was visiting for the holidays, Alisa survived, barely. She's in a state of limbo, she's traumatized."

Geno froze in horror, heartbeat pulsing and mind racing at the thought. The sweet girl who had tried to figure out how to heal the constant pain he was in was in between a state of death and life.

Although Reaper didn't say anything he could sense him calculating in his mind and for some, strange reason he knew this was his fault.