Chapter 13: Hide n' seek

~'•Geno•'~

I resist the urge to bite my captor, I didn't know who it was. But by the bony fingers wrapped around my mouth I guess it was another skeleton.

"Not a good hider are you sweetheart." I growl, trying to kick at Reaper. "Nah nu uh~" He coos, "That's gonna be one punishment for trying to escape sweetheart~ Or..." He let me go and threw me onto the bed.

He crawls onto the bed, crawling closer to me as I try to scramble away. "We could... Make a contract, but, I need a payment~" He says, sitting up and holding his hand out to me.

I gasp as his hand lit up in blue flames, "What about it?" He says cocking his head arrogantly to the side.

"What's the payment?" I ask raising a eyebrow, his grin grows, "Anything sweetheart, but for a high ranking demon like me... I'll need something big, so think long and hard before making this deal sweetheart."

I sigh, I had nothing. No money, no clothes, no powers, I didn't even have a whole soul to give him.

"No thanks," I decline his offer and push his hand away. His grin disappears, "Why?" He growls and I shiver slightly, as he pushes me down onto the bed.

"I-I don't have anything to g-give you." I say, hating myself for letting my voice waver.

He cocks his head to the side and raisies a eyebrow, "What about... you're virginity? Or you can offer yourself as my slave for eternity." He grins, "I like the first one."

I groan in disgust pushing him off of me, "I'll take the latter."

"You sure? Once in a life time chance to sleep with the King of Hell."

I shake my head and he sighs, holding out his hand and lighting it up in blue flames. I grab his hand hesitantly and he grins. "Now repeat after me,"

"I, Geno After. Hereby, offer myself as a slave to Reaper, the hot, amazing, king of hell."

I wrinkle my nose and cringe at his description of himself, last time I checked he was none of those.

"I, Geno After. Hereby, offer myself as a slave to Reaper, the hot, amazing, king of hell." I repeat reluctantly.

"If I break this deal, I will be sentenced to burning hell torture in the cold palace." He states calmly, as if he had said this a hundred times before.

"If I break this deal, I will be sentenced to burning hell torture in the cold palace." He lets go of my hand and a fiery symbol with a demons face in the middle materializes in the air above where our hands were.

I scream as I feel a burning on my hand, it hurt like hell. And when it finally stopped as suddenly as it appeared I looked down and the demonic seal now rested upon my hand. 

I sigh in relief, as a paper appears. A rather long one in fact, and a sign place at the very bottom. "Sign there dear." He winked at me and I blushed but glared at him, flipping him the bird but grabbing the pen it had summoned along with it.

He had already told me everything, there was no need to read it all. I look at him suspiciously and he whistled and looked away, a innocent look on his face.

Oh, how much I wanted to kick him in his face.

I sign and the paper disappears in a poof.

I struggle to stand up but he pushes me back down.

"You should have read that paper sweetheart since I never clarified the type of slave you'd be working as~"

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY.

T-T IM SORRY

I'VE BEEN AT SCIENCE CAMP and I really haven't been feeling that well.

I feel unloved, unliked, alone, sad, depressed again.

But I push those things away usually.

But every time I laugh it doesn't feel real. It's strange.

Btw I'm sorry for updating so late.

Thx for reading and I'm only continuing this book because of you guys.

Comment down below if you want a lemon or no lemon.

Btw, even if the lemon majority wins I might not make it a lemon just for time sake and not pushing away the little attention this book is getting.

Love you guys -3-

oh kiss me romeo- XD
I'll leaf.

Sorry was that a CAT-ASTROPHE?

Sorry I was just feline berry
punny.

I'll actually leaf.