Chapter 12: Strategic Assault

~'•Geno•'~

I moved to the right, just a bit. Making enough noise to disturb a small white mouse in the corner.

I had been here for days.

I tried escaping out of this hell hole, twice. I tried cutting through the thick thicc rough rope that was the cause of many bruises on my wrists.

I muttered a profanity, sliding to the right once again searching for something, anything to cut the rope. My fingers skimmed the wooden wall looking for a splinter, a place where wood was sticking out. Somewhere I could cut this thing.

My fingers hit a rusty hard shape on the wall.

Yes!

I grinned for the first time since I and entered here and started cutting through the rope.

I sighed rubbing my bruised wrists, "Finally." I whispered softly, scanning my surroundings for any sign of the guard.

Nothing. I grinned once again, crawling over to the entrance and trying to slip through the bars.

No luck. The best I could fit through the bars was my hand to my wrist.

I moved my arm to where my finger tips skimmed across the cold rusty metal of the lock.

Strange.

The key was in the lock.

I thought that guy, Reaper. Had locked the door when he and Lust had left my cell.

I frowned, I wasn't complaining but it really was suspicious. I turned the key pushing open the creaky metal door. I slipped through the half open door, pulling up my shirt to cover more of my body. I looked at the cells, some occupied, some not. Most with mythical creatures.

Well he wasn't lying when he said he was the King of hell...

I slipped past a moaning centaur creature. I eventually walked till I met a pair of stairs leading up in a twisting spiral. I put my foot on it, unsure whether it was safe or not. My foot met with rotting wood.

I climbed slowly, paranoid of the stairs suddenly caving in. I climbed till I saw a door, I inhaled. If this killed me at least I could've said I tried.

(Me when I don't do my hw)

I pushed open the door, which led to a hall way with thousands of doors. One which caught my attention.

It was black with intricate decorations lining the door way. Snakes with red eyes, twisting spiral vines, and dark black wood skills which seemed to be life like dripping black tar like goop.

I nearly screamed as I heard footsteps heading down the hall way.

I looked to my right, a demon with dark red fiery horns was heading my way.

I gulped, pushing open the door before I got roasted.

I would roast you but I don't roast pigs.... Sorry

I gasped as I was met with a huge room. The bed had intricate designs on it, nearly matching the ones on the doorway.

I slid under the bed, not wanting to meet the owner of the room.

I held my breath as the door opened once again, but I saw no feet enter.

Silence.

I screamed as something grabbed my foot and dragged me out from under the bed.

I don't like this chapter.
I don't think I did very well on it.
I mean it's 12:54 rn so....
I wrote this in 10 min XDDDDDDD too rushed.

Sorry. :/