Chapter 24||Sudden arrival

Ink had ran out of there as fast he could, using his wings to propel him forward, his knowledge of the terrain around him helped him travel faster than normal.

Life was crazy, in no way was that the beloved ruler of heaven. The real Life was caring, altruistic, she was smart and brilliant. She was definitely not a murderer.

There was only one place he could go, and that was the only place where he would be shunned.

Hell.

To meet Error, the mortal world was too risky to live in. Mortals were often too curious, and judged too quickly. He had heard stories, of an angel named Fresh who out of curiosity went on journey to the mortal realm.

They had hailed him as a God before cutting off his wings and crucified him, putting the wings as decoration on the walls.

It wasn't long before he reached the red gates of Hell, the fire crackling around him as screams cascaded down the valley and to the ears of the colorful angel.

He took one step into the lands of Hell before he felt a rush of magic power and then he was looking into the eyes of a young girl. Short and delicate but her smile said something different.

"An angel? In hell? Oh, Reaper would want to see this." She giggled as Ink's eyes went wide in realization, but before he could run away she laughed once more and then everything went black.

When Ink woke up everything was blurry, his eyes were unfocused, but when he had finally focused he realized he was in the middle of a hall.

And before him stood the King of Hell.

"Oh, what do we have here?"