Chapter 9: Reaper, the king of hell

Geno glared at the figure, if looks could kill Reaper would have definitely died.

"Who are you?" The amount of malice and hostility in his voice was enough to get a expression out of the ruler of hell. Unfortunately, it was a arrogant, cocky smirk.

"Reaper, sweetheart." He winked being his flirtatious, demon self. It was known that one of the seven deadly sins was Lust.

Geno snarled in disgust at his captor.
(Hell no, I ain't making Geno fall for him at first glance. I don't fucking know why everyone does that to afterdeath books? It butchers the whole thing XDDDDDDD)

"Wha- What happened?" Memories rushed back and Geno's eye lit up in memory. He snarled, "Were you part of what happened?" He demanded, causing Reaper to gently tsk and walk closer to him.

"Ah, poor naïve Geno."

"How'd you know my name?!" Reaper glared at him, most likely unhappy he had ruined his epic entrance and also giving him the idea to actually, shut the flaffle muffin.

"Of course! I'm the king of hell after all," He smirked revealing two rows of gleaming white sharp teeth. Animal like, in fact.

"Impossible. This prank isn't funny any more, just quit it." Geno said in a monotone voice. Watching as Reapers eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"Prank? Prank?! PRANK?!"

Geno's eyes widened as Reaper laughed, "Prank? You think this is a prank?" He motioned around him extravagantly.

"You think, I? The king of hell. Is jesting you?!"

Geno's eyes widened even more in fear but his mouth remained the still unwavering scowl.

"I mean, what'd I expect? You're Khloe's brother after all."

He stepped towards Geno, bending over and examining him. Geno growled at him, nonetheless and tried to bite him making him coo.

Pinching his chin between his index finger and thumb he brought Geno's head to face him.

"Oh this shall be fun~"