Yandere prison guard Kurapika x Prisoner!Reader

It was a really cold night ,unlike any other . You weren't given heavy clothes and you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone or argue so you hugged yourself in the corner , shivering . You heard rain...you missed the sight of it..but you deserved the punishment anyway so no need to whine over it . You knew you deserved 10 years in prison .

You heard voices from outside your door's room . It was your prison guard and the manager . You were in a solitary cell with a guard only for you .

"Watch her well . I'll be heading back home , it's the weekend . Inform me if there's anything with her . I left *insert a guard's name idek* in charge when I'm away ."

"Very well." Your guard replied in a poliet tone and you could hear the footsteps of the manager go away and drifting...you just wished the day when you walk that hallway , out of prison would come sooner...

Your body was freezing . You felt lonlier today than ever . You wanted to sleep so you would forget it all for a while .

Your door slowly opened and entered the guard you had an eye on when you first came here four months ago .

It was probably in the middle of the night so no one will check to see if he's on his guarding spot or not. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably .

"A bit chilly , huh ?" He hands me a blanket .

"Th-thanks but-" your shivering stopped when he placed the blanket over you . He took off his jacket too and gave it to you . He was wearing a light white shirt and you could see his chest and abs but you quickly shook your head to keep away those thoughts .

His act of kindness just made you go emotional and you started crying .

He moved towards you and stroked your hair then his beautiful voice spoke up , "It's okay . I'm with you ."

"It's my fault...I left my friends and family..I left everyone who was kind to me..." you sobbed in his chest while clutching the tips of his shirt . His body was warm .

"You don't need them all ." He whispered .
"Huh?"

"I'm staying with you all years of your sentence . " he said as he held your face in his hands .
"Kurapika...what do you mean by that.."

But when he tried to explain , you snapped at him angrily . "I'm a prisoner and you're a guard! What are you trying to do ?! " you shoved him the jacket and blanket and stood up huffing . You immediately felt the chilly air on your bare arms but you tried to act tough .

Then , before you can react , Kurapika pinned you against the wall and brushed his lips against yours , a little harshly . You tried to pull away but you gave up . He wouldn't budge . His kiss deepened , fir some reason calming you down , then he pulled away but his face was still only a few inches apart .

"I was watching you everyday...I like you (Y/N) ".

"He..he does?!" You thought in panic . It was a first time you were in this position with someone , moreover someone you liked..

"I..I- li-" you found your teeth shivering back again even though your face was too hot .

He chuckled and kissed your cheek causing you to blush even more and placed the blanket over you .

"Now what were you going to say ?" He asked with a smile .

"Um nothing!" Your ears turned pink too!

"Come on , (Y/N)!"

"Well...um..I.guess I...like you..too" you turned your face away in embarrassment . He smiled wider and leaned in once again but stopped .
"I'm sorry...it's just hard to hold back . " his cheeks had a little of pink on them too .

"...Then don't.." you squeaked in a low voice almost inaudible . But he heard it well . And both of you smiled .

"Guess I'm lucky..heh" you thought later .
Maybe your years in prison wouldn't be too bad .

...

This was requested by @kateybird98
I really hope you like it even though it's short please don't be mad! ;-; I was too excited to start writing it!