Flirtatious!Yandere!Chrollo x Hotheaded!Sarcastic!Reader

crazy_slot
I'm not sure if how I portray yanderes is correct or not..but I just hope you enjoy reading this!

..

(Your pov)

"Is he stalking me?!" I yell at him when I glimpse his figure on the other side of the coffee shop's glass , waving at me with a goofy smile . Ugh..this was supposed to be my secret calm place...Great , now it became calmer..
I watch as he enters the shop and sits right on the empty chair opposite to me .
"Excuse me? Who gave you the permission to just sit here ?!"

"Your eyes did . See , they're glowing ." He winks . This is the worst attempt at flirting , puh-lease .
"They are indeed glowing . With anger ." I glare , but he doesn't seem to understand because he hasn't moved an inch away from me .

"Why are you here ?" I ask , avoiding eye contact as I scribble notes in my little notebook .

"Well , that's a coffeeshop . So , I'm here to drink coffee . But it sure will taste better with you ." He smiles and I scoff in return.  "I better spill it hot on your face.."

"Oh.." he dramatically clutches shirt to where his heart is supposed to be .
"You want to hurt your significant other ?" He raises his voice and people glance at us . I slap his hand , shooting icy glares at him so he would shut up. 

"'Significant other' ? Stop being stupid , I just met you at the subway . And.." I shove him a killing smile .
"You.keep.following.me!"

"Well , you saved my life , didn't you?" He smiles nostalgically .
"I just called out to you when you were spacing out infront of the train! Plus who does that?" It's not like I jumped and pushed him away while sacrificing a part of my body or something . I didn't do that much .

A couple of seconds later , the waitress comes in handing us our cups of steaming hot coffee .

He pushes his cup to my side before I took a sip of mine . I tilt my head in confusion .
"My face is all yours ." He smirks .
".....Guh!!!" I angrily push his cup back to his side and throw mine to my lips . Of course , the quick strong movement caused me to sip too much of the hot coffee without care and now my lips and tongue burn , thanks to him .
"You okay ? Shall I kiss those lips so the pain will go away ?"
What did he just say ?!
He stands up from his seat and moves closer to me . His hands softly cup my cheeks and his thumb caresses my lips . You know..he actually has..really beautiful eyes...wait what am I doing ?!
"Chrollo!" I yell shoving him away , my face turning bright red . I can't believe I just let my guard down like that..Jeez .
"Well..until I kiss those , make sure no one else does . You are only mine after all . "
I roll my eyes , "Who do you think you are ugh " and can we just change the topic ? It's making me uncomfortable .
"Your signifi-"
"I told you not to say that!"

...
(Second POV)

A few minutes passed , Chrollo kept bugging you and you were getting angrier by every moment . You stood up , ready to leave after you were done with your coffee and notes , and you weren't the slightest bit of surprised when you watched Chrollo follow you .

"What do you want ?"  You stop in your tracks .
"Protecting my princess ." He winks and you give the best poker face you've ever had , you were quite talented .

"Yeah , sure . Now , leave me alone . That's called harrassing I'll have to call the police ."

"Come on , just give me a chance!"

"Nope . Bye ." You walked back home , looking behind you from time to time and you were almost certain that no one was following you even though you had this strange feeling of being watched .

You searched in your pocket for your keys and...panicked .
Your keys weren't even there!
You started questioning yourself..did I leave them in the cafe ? Or did I drop them?!
You searched your other pockets but nothing was there .
"So I'll sleep on the doorstep tonight , great ."
It was dark and quiet . You heard weird sounds in the creepy silence . But the moment you truly freaked out was when you heard footsteps coming closer . You tried to calm down , maybe it could be one of the neighbors coming to help?

You hastily clicked on your phone's flashlight and his face was illuminated by the light enough to figure out his features .

"Chrollo??" Sudden relief pours over you .
"Yeah , you forgot your keys . I got back to the cafe and you left them there ."
Now you did remember , you left your keys when you sat on the chair but Chrollo constantly bothering you made you forget that you left something important there .

"Wait how do you know my house?! You are a stalker!"

"You're supposed to say 'thank you , my love .' "

"Yeah , right . " you snatched your keys from his hand and opened the door .
'Ugh he did help me...and It's cold out there . Maybe I should just invite him for tea .'
You thought about it fir a while since you were practically letting a strange man into your house...but you learnt karate well..and you could defend yourself if something happened .
"Come on ." You call out to him before he was leaving .
"Are you inviting me in?" 

"Yes , come on before I change my mind ." You gestured to him to come inside and he was still surprised .
"Who are you..and what did you do to (Y/N) ?"

You actually giggled .
He was staring at you with a smile , he didn't know you giggling would be that adorable .

"You're cute ." He said while you were making tea for both of you . His tone was different , it wasn't the usual playful flirting tone of his . You smiled and shook your head ,"I'm not! Stop playing around!"

After pouring some tea , you sat drinking it together . You actually missed him when he wasn't around..you were used to his stupid bugging...
You looked at each other for a few seconds then Chrollo slowly leaned in and stole a kiss from you .

"Told you , you are mine ."