Illumi x Happy!Reader

(A/N) my weird mind pretty much thought of the scene in Tangled where Rapunzel finally left the tower and was dancing and screaming while Eugene was there with a poker face , after I saw the request but don't worry you won't find anything overreacted like that..I guess 😂😂😂 So have fun! And thank you for requesting! @OrichimaruTrash

---

"Illumi! Illumi! I got my hunter License!" You jump into the living room where your boyfriend , Illumi sat quietly reading a book .
"You did ? I thought you were not ready enough ." He looks at you for a moment before resuming what he was doing .
"And I proved you wrong! Now teach me Nen! You said you would if I passed the Hunter Exam . Now come on !"

"(Y/N) , I'm busy right now . Later ."
"Nooo" you pulled his hand but he whined pulling you down . However , your energy was like a bullet so he couldn't stop you at all .
"Does it have to be now?"
"Yep ,I'm excited!"

He sighed and agreed to train you . You both went to the backyard where a part of it was sheltered .
"Now , I'll open your pores ." He says with no emotion as usual .
"Yes!! I'm ready!"

"It might -"
"Go on already ugh ." You interrupted him and he rolled his eyes . He used his own nen to open your pores and...you didn't expect you'll feel that pain .

"It freaking hurts! Why didn't you tell me?!" You yell , trying to overcome the pain while controling your aura as he instructed you .
He shook his head , "I was trying to ."
He paused giving you a dirty look . You sheepishly laughed as if you were oblivious to what he was saying .
"Now...train as I told you until night , I'll get back ." He was starting to leave but you called out to him .
"B-but..Illumi! You said you'd treat me if I passed!"

"Well , it's your fault . I was planning to slend time on you , now back to training ."

"Ugh..." you knew he was right after all .
You spent two hours training making a little progress but it felt really lonely
. You stopped and went back to your house . Your head hung low , you were super embarrassed because you were admitting that he was right .
"Fine , Illumi , I give up! Sorry!"
He stopped reading and lifted his head up to you , a small cute smile formed on his face .

"Come on ." He kissed your cheek and carried you bridal style . You chuckled , your arms hugging his neck and your hair was tickling his cheek . He carefully laid you on the bed , turned off the lights and got under the blankets next to you . Then he shut his eyes . He looked so peaceful...

'Wait was that his idea of a treat?? I thought he'd take me someplace nice and...'

"You are great , (Y/N) . I'm glad you passed the exam ." He whispered , his eyes still shut . His arms pulled you so close to him and circled around you , you were just blessed by being in this comfy hug .

"Hehe , thank you ." You blushed and buried your face in his chest , taking all the warmth . He did treat you as he promised..and he did make you happy too .

...