Yandere!Kurapika x Maid!Reader

I hope I portray a good yandere , please don't be a failer dear oneshot :") but I enjoyed this! Have fun Otaku1806
Thank you for requesting!
...

(Third person pov)

  The eldest son of the richest noble had everything he wanted yet he refused to take the throne . Reckless , irresponsible and quite childish , he disappointed his father and younger brother who was so different than him , immersed in books and studies instead of games and drinking . However , the eldest son was happy . He was loved , he had someone to share his life with , he had fun all the time , he did whatever he wanted..he wasn't restricted to a controlled life leaving it to his younger brother , Kurapika . Kurapika was rather lonely and stressed the entire time . And he really couldn't afford time to waste to listen to his whining brother .
"Come on , kurapikaaa! Just once , have some fun , will you?"
He wanted to yell , that the reason he couldn't have fun was because of him but he couldn't utter a word since it was partially his own fault too . He wanted this and agreed to it , didn't kniw it'd be so terrible and pressuring .
"I said I'm busy ." Kurapika adjusted his glasses which were snatched at once by his brother .
"I'm not taking no for an answer! The servants are waiting!" His brother practically dragged him out of the study into the main hall where the maids and butlers were waiting . The eldest son was that friendly , he'd eat lunch with his servants and play hide and seek with them when their father wasn't present at the mansion .
"I got him out of his shell , guys!" Modestly , he high-fived one of the butlers . The servants smiled , a few of them clapping happily . Kurapika spotted one of his brother's maids whom he quite had an eye on for a while . He'd sneakily take pictures of her and paint her before going to sleep secretly in his bedroom . He practically knew everything about her but what made his chest hurt was that she probably wouldn't return his feelings , knowing nothing about all of this .

  The maid , feeling his gaze on her , shyly grinned and slightly waved at Kurapika . The action made Kurapika blush , biting his lip nervously . He'd been stalking her for months , it's natural he'd want to take her in his arms so bad .

"Alright , now all hide! I'll get to count!" The eldest son announced making his way to the wall . He covered his eyes and turned around facing the wall , he starts counting slowly to twenty . Kurapika saw the servant disappearing into the empty corridors and followed her . She hid inside the library between stacks of books where she could hardly be seen unless viewed from a certain angle . Kurapika didn't really mind at all about the game itself , he was more concerned for his sweet unrequited love .

"Mind if I hid here with you..." Kurapika scratched the back of his neck hoping for a 'yes' . The girl nodded adding a charming smile as she tried to move to the right a bit to leave space for the second son to hide next to her . Unsure of the second son's character , she simply bowed avoiding eye contact .

  Being so close to her , he found himself smelling her hair . It smelled like roses perfecting his image of her being as tender and pretty like a rose .

"(Y/N)..." The blond next to her breathed out seemingly in pain . An emotional pain , was it .
"Yes, Kurapika-sama ?"
The way she said his name , he just couldn't take it . His heart pounded hard against his chest . Kurapika wrapped his arms around her buring his face in the crook of her neck .
"W-what-"
"I can give away my nobility to be with you ." (Y/N) heard him whisper with his tense arms covering her . She didn't know what to think about this , not that she didn't have feelings for him at all , she did like him a bit , she was interested in his personality and calm composure but..it was too sudden ?
Kurapika brought his lips to her jawline planting multiple kisses . (Y/N) couldn't escape his grip , she was practically dying , it was just too much . As if responding to her prayers , footsteps were heard in the room .

"I'm sure someone is here!!" The eldest son exclaimed making his way to Kuralika and (Y/N) 's hideout . Hastily , she managed to get away from Kurapika to stand up just before the eldest son saw them .

"Gotcha! It's your turn , (Y/N)! Oohh I see you enjoying it , Kurapika!"

Well , he sure did . Until someone interrupted .