Kurapika x reader x Pairu : Childhood friends .

(The setting is in the Kurta's home when the phantom troupe never attacked and three of them were teenagers . I made it a fluff so yeah enough being sad! XD )

You were one of the Kurta Clan , your eyes turn scarlet when you were overcome by powerful emotion . Usually , you were the one who was sent to buy specific needs from the shops in the city because you were known for your speed in travelling , You only walked to the city in a few hours . You didn't get tired so easily and you had fun exploring new places so going to town was something you truly loved .

"Of course ." You huffed , crossing your arms in annoyance . You knew they wouldn't let her go alone to the city because you were still , the youngest among the three of them . They had to accompany you on every journey even though you were already 16!

"Come on , come on . It's not thay bad . Don't you want us ?" One of your childhood bestfriends , Pairu , spoke up pouting .

"It's not that I don't like it with you guys . I just need the chief and both of you to understand that I'm capable of traveling alone!! I'm not a child anymore ugh.."  You crossed your arms . You hated being treated as an irresponsible kid..

"There , there . They'll once see you as a grown-up ." Kurapika , your other friend , who was usually conserved started patting your head , mocking you .

"They not we ?!"

"Aww , you're still our little (Y/N) " Pairu replied to you . You were so annoyed , they always teamed up teasing you like that .

"Ugh , whatever , just let's move on!"

---

You were deep into the city searching for the special fruits you needed . According to the map , there was a farm on the far right and there was supposed to be trees that grew that fruit , which you needed so bad . Kurapika and Pairu were busy checking out old bookshops . Pairu stood next to Kurapika , munching on his apple as he waited for Kuralika to finish . Pairu loved books so much but his eyesight was bad and books made him feel super dizzy . You and Kurapika often read books to him at night .

You took that as an opportunity to prove you were qualified enough and sneaked to the farm without them . They didn't seem to notice your absence .

After what seemed like twentyinutes , you reached the farm . There was no gate , no fence...
Something was off .
You tried to ignore the weird feeling you had and entered anyway , scanning the place for the trees you were looking for . You saw a barn to your right , huge and spooky and a a narrow route to your left which led to an unknown location .
...
A) Barn
B) Narrow Alley

...

A) Barn : Kurapika's Ending .

"There are no trees here ugh...but I can't leave without exploring that barn!"

As I said before , you loved exploring alot . That was reckless .
You sprinted to the barn , opened the door and listened to it as it slowly creeked . The barn was dead silent inside , everything was dark it was hard for you to see . You moved your arms in the air like a zombie when you fingers touch something , a light switch!

On .

It's not that much of an illumination but even if it was dim , it was better than before . You've never been to an isolated farm . It was incredibleto you . Scattered hay were everywhere , there were very old looking lamps on the walls . You went upstairs , impressed as you looked around you .
On the third floor , you felt something creek under you so loud . The stairs were broken from various sides , making it dangerous to walk on . You still wanted to investigate the top of the barn but...with all the deadly-looking wood...if you fell , it certainly won't be well . You wondered whether you should continue going up or down to safety but your thoughts were interrupted by the loud crack of the step under your feet . You were already falling .

You didn't have a chance to hold on to something , you feet slid and you were really going to fall . You screamed and shut your eyes , not able to face what was going to happen to you . You prepared yourself for the rough landing .

But you were surprised when you fell on something much softer than the wood...huh ?

You were held by strong arms , both of you on the ground bteathing heavily . Your impact had caused him to fall down too but you were lucky enough that he could catch you .

"Are you okay ? Are you hurt anywhere ??" Kurapika wrapped his arms tighter around her , he looked scared to death about you and his fingers traced your face with worry .

"Yeah..." you breathed out . "Thank-"

"Are you serious , (Y/N) ?! What if I weren't there ?! Why would you go without us ? I've told you a million times we're here to protect you please don't do this to me!" You noticed how his eyes turned scarlet as he yelled those words to you , he was speaking too quickly and he was out if breath .

"I-I am sorry..." You looked down with guilt . It's true , you were always so reckless .

"Sorry is just not enough! You could've..." His voice trailed off . He was so so worried about you .

"I promise I won't do that again..." You still didn't make eye contact with him .

Suddenly , you felt a soft sentation in your lips . It was a mix of gentle and rough..if that made any sense . The kiss slowly deepened , you shut your eyes and kissed him back .

....

B) Alley : Pairu's ending .

"Maybe that alley there could be a passage to the trees! I mean they're quite rare!" You walked your way to the alley through the deserted farm . You had nothing to illuminate the way with so you trusted your senses and just walked more careful than before . After what seemed like forever , you found yourself out of the narrow alley to a pretty garden . To the very far , you glimpsed something familiar...the tree!

You ran towards it as if you've just seen your long lost twin . There was only one problem...you weren't that good with climbing trees .

You reached up for it but you were too short even if you stood on your tiptoes or jumped . It was hopeless .

You almost screamed as you felt a pair of hands around your waist lifting you up off the ground
startling you .

"Pairu ?!" You were shocked . How did he find you ?

"Just get the fruits ." He smiled even though you could hear the worry in his voice and you could see the clear sweat on his forehead . You felt terrible , they were probably searching everywhere for you .

You stretched your arms and reached the fruits , grabbing as much as you could from the tree . You would think Pairu was still the short chubby little boy...but oh boy , he was taller than you and Kurapika now .

"Thank you ." You said just as he put you down . Both of you stood in an awkward silence for a few seconds...
"I'm so sorry!" You yelled for no reason and threw yourself in his arms . Pairu forgave you that fast and wrapped his arms around you , stroking your back and hair .

He cupped your face in his soft hands and pecked your forehead .

"I might seem harmless but if you do that again , I think I'll consider not giving you any sweets..."

You stared in horror . Not the sweets he makes!

"Alright, alright! It won't happen!"

You listened to Pairu's sweet giggles then .

...

I kinda made kurapika's,part sad too idk what's wrong with meee😂😂😂 I'm sorry I took so long but I hope you like it! aim3ray0