Kurapika x Reader : Valentine's Special!

I know it's very late I'm so so sorry and late for Valentine's day too but I had tests and writer's block on this one . Here we go , hope you like it!
aim3ray0

---

  It was Valentine's day . All your friends had gone out with their boyfriend . Your siblings , heck even your boss gave it a day off at work to enjoy time with his lover . What about you ? You stayed at home , munching on snacks and watching anime . You never had a boyfriend so you didn't know what it was like on Valentine's Day for lovers but you couldn't deny that you were jealous too. It sounded really fun , you couldn't help it . For some reason , you found yourself making a wish before you fell asleep , a wish to have a boyfriend for today .

...

"Wake up , (Y/N) . You're sleeping too much ."

You groaned . Why were your family back so early ? You wanted to enjoy sleeping in the peaceful quiet atmosphere when they were out .

"Come on , it's Valentine's Day!"

"I freaking know that , leave me alone." You buried your face into the couch's cushion . Seriously , you have almost forgotten it was Valentine's Day but they just had to remind you again that you were...a loner .

"You're so lazy , you know that ."

You ignored the person who spoke and tried to get back to your sleep . It's only a matter of time till they are bored and they'll let you sleep in peace again . You felt some close movement and a breath on your neck . You were really pissed off. Is it so hard to ask for a few hours of sleel without a stupid interruption ?

"I told you to-" You gasped in horror when you opened your eyes . Right there , towering over you on the couch , was a shirtless young man .
He grinned , "You're up , finally ." You almost choked when he leaned in , closer . What was he doing ?! Who was that person ? A burglar ?? 

You frantically pushed him with force , sending him flying off the couch to the ground with a loud thud . That must've hurt .

"Ouch! I get that you're flustered , (Y/N) but that doesn't mean you should push me like that! Ow!"

He even knows my name ?!

You jumped off the couch and held the nearest object to you ,a lamp on the round table .

"Who are you ?! How did you get in my house ?" You stood in an attacking position .

"(Y/N) Are you still dreaming ?" He sighed . "Come here ." He stretched his arms motioning for you to hug him ,
"I'll give you comfort ." He was actually cute , his kind gestures and beautiful smile . You even liked his blond hair but you were still so weirded out . What was this really ?

"Why are you acting like I know you ?? Moreover , like we're a couple of something is that a joke?!"

"Because we are , (Y/N) ."  The stranger approached you . "I'm your boyfriend . And today is Valentine's Day . I understand how you feel , I can't believe I am yours either ." He smiled as he softly ruffled your hair .

Boyfriend ?? Am I losing my mind now?! ...Is watching too much sad anime the reason ?

"My b-boyfriend ?"

Maybe that's me in a parallel universe . Oh boy , I envy her , she has one super cute guy here .

"Yes , sweetheart ." He stole a kiss on your cheek .
Your cheeks turned bright red in an incredible speed .
"Hey , don't do that.." you mumbled . You couldn't believe that you were actually enjoying this...