Yandere! Killua x Reader

You always liked to take the opinion of your lover on going to occasions like school reunion and parties and stuff with your friends...well they called themselves your friends until you started to notice how you're not appreciated at all .
You somehow enjoyed things like those but recently it was pretty hard since most of the people who were around you turned out to be fake . Rumors were all over the school , prople pointed at you and called you names . Facts only your friends knew spread across the classes and dorms - even embarrassing facts - and you were practically made into a joke...

Your eyes caught someone's when you were on the verge of crying . But you didn't wish for your boyfriend to see you that way so you sprinted off to an unknown place really , you just wanted to get away .

You hid into a corner by the backyard where you were completely hidden so no one would see you . You heard some bangs and crashes...some shouts but your thoughts kept you occupied from being curious about that .

After almost 20 minutes later , you hear running footsteps coming close to your hideout . You shrinked in your place but relaxed when you saw the owner of those footsteps . It was none other than your boyfriend , Killua . His face was a mess . He kept panting alot and he rested his hands on his knees , slowly taking his breath.

"(Y/N)! I looked everywhere for you! You scared me!" He leaned down , croutching next to you and yelled , "Don't ever do that again , do you understand?!"
you were taken aback by that...
It just couldn't get worse..even your boyfriend was mad at you..
You let out a sob then hide your face with your sleeve .
"(Y/N)..."
"Y-yes?" You still hid your face from him and refused to look his way .
"Look at me." His calm , kind voice somehow pushed you to just look at him just shortly and when you did , he crashed his lips against yours leaving you in complete surprise .
"I beat the crap out of them for you , you know . No one ever messes with my..." He looked away , blushing himself . You smiled to the thought of him defending you but you were still worried about him getting in trouble .
"I'm sorry too ."
You nodded , "It's okay..you were worried ."
He stroked your hair softly . You clutched on to his chest , you stopped crying but you really wanted to feel warm and loved .
"Make sure you don't do that to none other than me ."
"Uh-huh" you nodded and he hugged you back , kissing the top of your head .
"I don't think anyone would bother you ." He chuckles , sounding proud of himself .
"Thank you though..don't do dangerous stuff like these again ."

"Can't promise you that ." He lifted your face up and kissed your cheek .
"Let's get chocolate , yeah ? "

"Sure ." He held you up so you could stand and both of you walked side by side out of the school . Yes , that was your first time ditching .
You bought chocolate from a shop nearby and sat in silence eating together . But it wasn't a sad silence , both of you were happy being together and Killua gave you strength to stand up to yourself even though you knew he'd protect you well .

He was your idiot and you loved him alot . You knew he did love you too as much as you did , if not more , even though he didn't use to say it that much .

...
aim3ray0
Aaaahh this is crappy and terrible , forgive me :')