Chapter 4 Him

I was awakened by the sound of a lock clicking. I opened my eyes slowly and I sit up as I hear the door open. I looked over and I see Jan. I griped my hands on the side of the bed. He walked over to me and stopped in front of me.

" I hope you feel bad for trying to escape. I didn't want to have to inject you with the sleeping serum." He says. I don't say anything.

" Im going to take you out of here but I'm going to make sure that you have a person next to you the entire time. Your going to go to the bathroom then to go eat. After that don't Even think about running away because I'll make sure he knocks you out." He says. I nod still not wanting to say anything.
He walks to the door and I slowly start to stand up.

" We are giving your father 3 days to reply and if he doesn't your going to be brainwashed. And doing that it's a painful thing to do." He tells me. I bite my tongue again.
   He walks out and I followed him hesitantly. He waits a couple seconds and the Winter soldier comes walking around a corner this time he doesn't have his mask on.
     I can see his full complexion. He's jaw was chiseled out perfectly. His skin was tan but a tint of pale. His lips pink and full. His brown hair was still down. He was handsome if I do say so myself. But his face showed no expression like normal it's like he couldn't even smiled or frown or anything. He walked up to me and I looked at Jan. He talked to the Winter soldier in German. I stared at the ground and I looked up and he nods not saying anything. I don't know why but he never spoke.

" Soldat take her to the bathroom " Jan said. He nods again and started walking. I had no choice but to follow him. We walked hallway after hallway it was like endless but I mapped everything out in my head when I get the chance to run I would know my way around. He stopped in front of a door. I accidentally bumped into him because I wasn't focused on him. I looked down when he turns to me and he pointed at the door.
    I walked in the room quickly. I looked around the bathroom. No windows again. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I walked out when I finished and I faced him. Immediately he started walking again. I looked at the back of his head and I wondered what his real name was and how long he had been here. I shake my head to stop my train of thought.
    He lead me down more hallways when be seen me. We entered a big room. It was a bunch of empty tables he lead me up to the buffet looking table and I grabbed a tray and I started to put dishes of food on my plate. I walked over to one of the many empty table and he sat in front of me. I hesitate but I start to eat. He just watched me and I started to feel a little self-conscious.

" Please don't look at me when I eat." I say but it came out really quiet. I think he heard it though because he turns halfway away from me. I sighed and I continue to eat my food.
    Once I finish I took the plate up and I put it in the sink. I looked at him and he started walking out . I followed and I looked down I noticed his gun and three daggers one was hidden in his boot but I seen it. The other dagger was on the side of his leg that last one was next to his gun. I also looked at his metal arm. There was no way in hell that I could get past him unless I found a weakness. Which I doubted there was one.
     He stopped in front of the door to my room. He gestured for me to go in. I sighed sadly and I stared at the ground and I walked in and I turned to the door and it shuts and I hear the lock clicking . I sit against the door and I hugged my knees. I felt like I would never escape but I still had to try no matter how hard it would be.
   I leaned my head against the metal door and I could barely hear anything from outside the door buy I head the shuffle of someone standing outside and shifting there feet. I knew who it was.
    I could feel stinging on the back of my eyes knowing that they were tears coming. I hoped my father didn't reply to them. I let out a shaky breath and I hugged my knees. I let the tears run down my face even if there were cameras in here I didn't care anymore.
    I get up after a while and I walked to my bed. I didn't even care what time it was. I layed down and I stared at the ceiling. I had nothing to do. I sat there for what seems like hours. I sit up when I hear the door opening. I looked over and I see Jan the woman and you know who. I layed back down.
" What do you want" I say blankly.

" I came to bring you some things to draw with and read. " The hear the woman's voice and she puts stuff on the table.

" I came to check on you to see if you remember anything that your dad may have told you." Jan says.

  I closed my eyes and I shake my head .
" No and if I did I wouldn't tell you." I say. I sit up after a while and I crossed my legs and I looked at each one of them. I watched the woman leave and I looked back at Jan. I knew what might come. I clenched my jaw and he comes closer to me. I braced myself.

" You would tell me what you would remember or you can face dangerous consequences" he says and the Winter soldier came over.

" I would never tell you anything. Because one I hate you guys and two I don't care if I die. " I say.
   I see the anger in his eyes and he snaps his fingers and the Winter soldiers metal arm grabs my neck and picks me up. I grabs his metal arm. He held me there for a while. I can feel the breath from coming in to my lungs. His grip tightens and I start to gasp. I could feel a pressure starting in my head. My lungs burned and blotches of blackness starts to cloud my vision. Jan snaps his fingers again and im dropped to the ground. I put my hands on my throat and I coughed. I took deep breaths as I layed on the ground.

" Let that help me persuade you." He says.

" Go to hell ." I coughed out.

" Okay well I guess you'll need more persuading tomorrow. I'll give you sometime to think." He say and he walks out.
   I rolled over and I breathed heavily. I looked at you the Winter soldier and I see a flash of sadness on his face but it quickly disappears. He followed Jan out and the door shuts. I stayed on the ground till I catch my breath.
    My neck hurt and I knew that I was going to have a bruise. I stay on my bed and I flipped off any cameras in the room even if I couldn't see them. I layed down and I curled up slowly drifting off after a long time. Again I didn't have any dreams.
_______________________________________
A/N

Haya guys it's me again I hope my story isn't boring im trying to make it interesting im also trying to make them longer tell me if you like it or not.

Whats your favorite thing about Bucky?

Thanks--J