Chapter 19 Forgotten

It has been 2 1/2 years since I have been working for H.Y.D.R.A. I've killed  over 136 people. Yeah that's a lot or to little. I don't honestly know all I know is that I work with the Winter Soldat. We take down S.H.E.I.L.D operatives and scientists. We haven't been caught ever but we have come back wounded but nothing big. We usually did the assassination under 2 hours. The quickest mission lasted 15 minutes. Yeah that's fast I know. All I did was snipe him. Oh I forget to mention that I've be trained way past what self-defense taught me.
        We came back from our mission. It was late maybe midnight. We walked back to our rooms. Once we get get into our separate rooms we take off our armor and weapons. We layed down and falls asleep.
     I wake up the next morning and I sit up panting softly from the dream. The dream didn't really make any sense it was just like pictures of people..... I had absolutely no idea why they were but I'm pretty sure they were important to me. I get up looking around. I walked out and I walked to the Winter Soldiers room next store. I knocked on the door waiting for a reply. When I didn't get one I opened the door and I seen him sweating and panting. He was still asleep so I was wondering if he was having a dream similar to mine. I shut the door behind me and I walked over to him. I shake him gently and he sits up holding a gun up ready to shoot.
           I take a step back not even shocked. He puts the gun down panting noticing it was me.
      "You okay?" I asked my throat was dry. It felt weird speaking English or speaking at all.
    He nods after a minute.
     "Yeah. I'm fine" He says looking around. He had a dazed look .
    "Do you like it was..memories?" I asked confused sitting in the edge of him bed looking at him.
    "Maybe. I'm not really sure what it was yet." He says looking into my eyes.
   I watched him. We didn't talk for a while. I looked into his eyes and this white image floods my head. He was smiling down at me and he was next to his motorcycle. The image faded away and I blinked a little.
     "I feel like this place is bad but I don't know why yet." I say quietly.
  " I do too"  He says quietly also looking around.  
   I get up."let's go look around so see if we can remember anything else to help us."
    He gets up also. We both walked out next to each other. We continued to walk down the hallway looking into rooms. We passed a room with a metal table. I looked at the table as memories come flooding back.
     I was chained up to the table in pain. This guy was injecting me with this yellow liquid. I screamed louder as the pain continued he was talking to me about whipping my memory and that I would be doing his bidding. He also said I would be his killer. I was to work with the Winter soldier.
    I take a step backwards into The Winter Soldier gasping for breath as the memory disappeared. I was sweating a little. I turned around and looked into his eyes. They were filled with worry.
   "Are you okay?" He asked me quietly.
    I nodded slowly "yeah j..just a memory." I say panting still. He nodded and looks around.
   "You wanna continue looking around?" He asked glancing down the hallway taking just above a whisper.
   "Yeah. I'm getting the feeling though that we are gonna have to escape this place"
    "I am too" He starts to walk down the hallway again.
       We continued to walk down the hallway. Time passed quickly as we walked around. Scientists walked past us not even bothering to look at us.
       One scientist walk up to us. He was the same guy from my memory and I tensed a little.
         "Ah gut gut du sind wach. du tun nicht haben ein auftrag heute. also gehen erhalten etwas und essen und gehen zurück zu zimmer"( ah good good you are awake. you do not have a order today. so go get something and eat and go back to rooms) He says to us and we nodded understanding. He walks past us and we looked at each other quickly.
      We walked to the cafeteria We get a little bit of food and we sit down away from the other people that were in there. We eat our food quickly.
   "We should escape tonight. Before they know that we are remembering." I whispered to him.
    " I agree. " He whispers back to me.
   When we finished we put our dishes on a rack and we walked back to our rooms to get ready.
    A couple hours past. He came into my room. I was against the wall with my hands over my face. He walked over to me quickly. He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched looking up at him quickly.
"Are you okay?" He say worried.
  "Y-yeah I'm fine just remembering." I say with a faint smile.
   "I think maybe under a hour we should leave what do you think Amber......" His widened. "How did I... It just came out..." He say confused.
  "No it's okay I think you remembered my name. "
  "But I don't remember my own name." His brows nit together.
   "It's okay. When we get out we will figure this out."
    He nods standing up.
"I'll meet you out front of the doors in 45 minutes."
    "Meet you then" I stand you as he walks out.
      I start to put in my armor. All I knew is that we were gonna be free but for how long we shall never know.
    I sat on my bed after a half hour and I just waiting. I was getting ready mentally.

______________________________________

Im adding the rest of the sequel onto this book because it needs to be finished:)

J