Chapter 5 Emotions

I wake up the next day and I sit up. I hadn't been woken up thank God. I put my hand on my neck and I winced. It hurt really bad. It even hurt to breath. I tried not to think about it when I woke up. I stand up and I walked to the table. I felt up a tinge of pain in my leg and I had completely forgotten that I got shot when I was running away from him.
    I kneeled next to the table because they didn't put a chair in here for good reasons. I picked up a pencil and I looked at the papers. I had an idea of what to do I started writing down notes but I wrote the notes like a journal but in Morse Code that my dad had taught me when I was younger.
    After a while I started to get hungry but I tried not to think about it. I knew they were doing this to try and break me. They couldn't because I had no idea what my father worked on or even what S.H.I.E.L.D was.
~~ one hour passed~~
I was sitting on my bed again with my head against the wall. I turned my head to the door after I hear the click of the lock. The woman enters with a tray of a little bit of food. She walks over with it and sits it next to me.

" Good morning Amber." She says. " Eat up and after that Jan wants to talk to you."

I nodded not wanting to talk to her or anyone. She walks out and shuts the door. I slowly started to eat. It really hurt to swallow the food. Once I finnish the food I put the tray on the ground and I noticed that the other tray was still there.
    The door opens and I see Jan and the Winter soldier behind him and I knew my day of torment has come.
He looks at my neck and smirks a little then looks into my eyes.

" Amber have you decided what you want to do." He asks me gently.

" Yes I have and I decided that I would rather die then give you any information if I had any. " I growled at him. All he does his sigh and back up. He snaps his fingers again like yesterday and the Winter soldier comes at me. I tried not to over but panic. I jumped off my bed quickly and I ran to the other side of my room. He followed me quickly. He grabbed my arm before I could get out of the way and he slammed me into the wall. I winced from him grabbing my cut up arm.
   I had the wind knocked out of me when I hit the wall and I fell to the ground.
'fight back you idiot' I tell myself and i stand up and I punched him in the stomach. He backed up a little bit. I started to throw punches. He blocked them. I started to get tired after we continue this for a while and I hated it that I couldn't get a hit in him.
    He finally charged me and used his metal arm to pin me. I tried to push his arm away but it was all in vain. He punched me in the face and I heard Jan laughing in the background. I kicked at him trying to get free. It didn't even faze him.
  He just pressed arms and I start to loose my breath. I gasp trying to get air in but it didn't work. I continue to kick at him. I felt myself getting weaker and my lungs burned for air.
'why am I still fighting when I could just let him kill me and it would all be over no more pain or suffering.' I thought to myself. I slowly stopped fighting back and I closed my eyes. I could feel my heart pounding. My head hurt.
    I could feel unconsciousness starting to take over. I could feel the two people watching me but one was angry the other was softer and not so angry.
   I hear Jan snap his fingers and im dropped to the ground suddenly. I gasp and I coughed. I opened my eyes and I see Jan staring furiously at me. He walked over and he kicked me hard in the stomach. I coughed hard and I could taste a metallic flavor in the back of my throat.

" I will get you to talk." He says to me.

" Never" I hissed at him the best I could. I spit blood onto him.

He looked at the Winter soldier.
" Your getting soft. I think I might have to wipe you again." He growled and I see a quick flash of panic wash over him. I watched as he followed Jan out. Jan shuts the door and locks it. I layed on the ground and I rolled over. I put my hand on my stomach.        
      What had he meaned when he told the Winter soldier that he had to wipe him because he was getting soft. I knew that it was bad. I just layed there. I couldn't get up even if I tried I was just to weak. I felt like throwing up.
    After a while I see the lights flicker and I hear off in the distance a muffled yell. I didn't know who it was but I had an idea. I had seen it in his face that he was scared of it. I heard the door click opened and I looked over at the door. I watched as the woman walked over.
" Hey Amber are you okay what happened? " She asked like she didn't know.
" Pain happened." I say looking away from her.
" Im sorry." She says gently and she out her hand on my shoulder. " Can I get you anything? " She asked me.
" Bandages and an ice pack. " I tell her plainly.
" I'll see what I can do." She said and get got up and walked out. I was actually was starting to trust her but I know I shouldn't.
   I layed there till she came back in she had a syringe and bandages. She walked over to me.
( Slight trigger Warning for this paragraph)
" I have morphine and the bandages." She told me. I sit up and I winced and I wrapped the bandages around my stomach. Before I knew it she had stuck the needle in my arm. I yelped and I ripped it away.
" Sorry" she said and grabbed it. I could feel it starting to work quickly and I felt dizzy.
" What was that." I said the dizziness getting worse.
" Morphine with a little mix of a sleeping serum." She says watching me.
" You bitch" I said angry trying to fight the black splotches that's starting to spot my vision.
  I watched her shrug and she walked out leaving me on the floor.
I couldn't fight it anymore and it covered my vision with black and I fell into a forced sleep.
_______________________________________
A/N

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story so far. It will get better I promise and the romance with start coming in hopefully im just trying not to go to quickly.
Love ya guys--J