Chapter 8 The Scream

I wake up my head pounding. I groaned and I sit up and I flinched and I looked at my arm. There was a rash around the areas where Jan stuck the needles. I put my feet on the ground and I felt one foot with padding of it.
     I arched my eyebrows in confusion and I looked down and I noticed that my ankle had a makeshift cast on it. I wondered who did it I also noticed my boot on the ground and I put it back on over the makeshift cast. I stand up and I fall to the ground. I caught myself so I didn't face plant. I groaned and I sit up.
   Why did I feel so weak. I felt light-headed. I heard the door click and it opens. I scrambled to my feet and I winced. I watched as the winter soldier walk in. I looked at him. His blue eyes looked into mine. I felt my knees get weak again. I griped the table with my good hand trying to stay upright. I looked at him as he watched me. He turned around and started to walk out.
" No please don't." I say going after him to stop him. I fell to the ground my legs going numb.
    I watched as he turns to look at me and his foot moved my way. I watched as he forced himself to not coming over to me. He walked out and he shut the door. I hear him walk down the hallway.
   Moments later he came back with another person. I knew who it was...Jan. I was still on the ground trying to get up. I sit up and I scoot back against the wall trying to stay away from him. He walks in and looks around then he sees my on the corner. He smirked and walks over.
" How do you feel today Amber." Jan says.
   I don't respond. He kneels next to me. My heart starts racing. I refused to look into his eyes. I looked at the wall. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.
" Are you ready for today." He says chuckling.
" Go to hell ." I spit at him.
" Watch your mouth girl." He snaps.
" No I won't. I hate you.and when I get out of here I will kill you. " I say my heart beating faster with anger and fear.
" No Amber you won't kill me... You'll kill for me." He says.
  My eyes widened. I didn't say anything not knowing what to say. I looked at the Winter soldier. He lifted his head a little and looked at me.
Jan stands up. He walks and as he passed him he tell him to take me to the same room that I was in yesterday.
   He walked towards me and he grabs me. I hit him and I tried to get away. He put my over his shoulder and carried me out. I yelled at him and I hit his back as hard as I could. It was all in vain. I closed my eyes and I felt him lay me down but it wasn't a table this time.
   It was a chair. I opened my eyes. I tried to get up but I was forced back down. I fight as he strapped me to the chair. I pulled at the restraints. I seen Jan bring the table with shots on it.  
    He pulled up a stool and puts something that looks like earplugs in his ears. I looked over at the Winter Soldier my eyes filled with panic. He looks into my eyes then he looked away and he walks to the door and stands in front of it. I looked back at Jan.
  (Trigger Warning needle)
" You ready." He says. I shake my head. He stuck the needle in my arm. I clench my jaw as the pain rushes through my body again. I leaned forward and I groaned. I gripped the arms of the chair. I closed my eyes as my vision goes blurry and my head pounds. I hit my head against the chair my back still arched.
   As soon as it came the pain vanished. I let my back it the back of the chair and I opened my eyes. My head still tilted back. I pant and I looked over at the Winter soldier then at Jan. I put my head up straight again and I watched Jan as he picked up another syringe. I pulled my arm away knowing that it wouldn't work. He stuck me with it and I yelped. He pulled it out and waited.
   The white searing pain flooded my body. I lurched forward as my head started to pound again. I couldn't even think it was just so bad. But this time was different it's like I was being forced to think a different way it just didn't feel normal. I was ripped back into reality by the pain getting worse. I tried to stifle a scream but it didn't work. I closed my eyes as the pain burned in my head and body.
It slowly disappeared and I was left breathing heavily and my head leaned down my body still hunched forward. I sit up after a while.
" Please no more." I begged him.
" Your almost done ." He said and picked up another syringe. He stuck it in my arm just like the rest. I closed my eyes and waited. The pain came just like the rest but his was more then the first and the second.
    I screamed but this one was louder and higher pitched then the other just like the one yesterday. I heard glass shatter and the lights flickered. My scream stopped and i panted as the pain continues to rush through my body. I used all my force to open my eyes. I looked over at the Winter soldier and he was in his knees with his hands just now uncovering his ear and he slowly stood up. I looked at Jan. All he did was smirk and chuckle.
    I started to close my eyes again the pain rush though me still but it slowly begings to disappear. Blackness slowly started to cloud my vision.
" Oh no you don't. Your not going unconscious yet ." I hear Jan say. He grabs my hair and pulls it back hitting my head against the chair. I winced and yelp. I opened my eyes. I hear him laugh. I don't understand why he has to keep doing this to me. He gets up and walks over and he grabs a mirror and he brings it over. I seen my reflection.
    I looked terrible my hair in different directions bruises everwhere. I was paler and could see black rings under my eye. Wait my eyes! They weren't green like they normally are no they were white... Terrifyingly white.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and it's the first time that I'm going to leave it with a cliff hanger mwahahaha. There will be a Bucky romance I promise.
Love ya-J