Chapter 15 Facing the Truth

I looked back as we drove and I hold onto him more. We turned down a smaller road. We continued down the roads to get a long ways away. Once we stopped I looked at him and I loosened my grip.
"Thank you Bucky".
"Your welcome just try to be careful because I think H.Y.D.R.A is trying to get you back because they figured out that you aren't under there influence anymore" he tells me.
"I-i don't ever want to go back there" I say shaking my head.
"I know and I will do anything I can to keep you from there" he say looking around." You can't go home tonight there are people watching you apartment"
Then it hit me "new" neighbor was a part of H.Y.D.R.A.
"How did you know we're to find me"
" I followed you because I felt that something bad was going to happen" he tells me.
"Well I'm actually glad you did thank you but what do we do know since I guess we can't go home."
"You have to go to your dad's it's the safest place right now until I can figure something out" he tells me.
   I continue feel the panic rising up inside of me. I couldn't face my father not after I hurt him. I get off the bike and I take a couple steps away. He out the peddle down so the bike doesn't fall over and he walks to me quickly.
"Hey hey what's wrong!?!"
"I-i can't go there not after what I did" I can feel the panic attack getting worse I sit down and I gasp for air. He follows me to the ground and puts his hands on my shoulder.
"Amber take a deep breath you didn't do it on purpose" he tells me trying to calm me down.
   My chest burns from the not feeling like I can't breathe.
"But it is. I hurt him. What if he knows I did it."
"He won't I promise. You need to calm down." He rubs my arms gently trying to help me. I let out a shakey breath and I feel light-headed. He stands me up as I have a small flash back of shooting my father from my dream. The panic attack worsens. I see him think.
   He gets close to me and I can feel his breath against my face and he leans in and kisses me.... My eyes widened and finally I kissed back feeling my self clam down. His lips were soft. I melted into his kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I blush when I feel his hands wrap around my waist. I didn't know that I felt this way about him. After a little bit I was calm and he pulls away.
"H-how did you know to do that" I barried my face in his shoulder hiding my face.
" I knew that I had to stop your quick breathing and--"
"So you kissed me to make me hold my breath" I blush more.
"Yeah " he let's out a small chuckle. "We should go to your father's though". I nodded after a while. I pulled away walking to his bike. He followed me and got on and i got on behind him.
   He started it up and I barried my face into his back and he drive to my father's house. Once we arrive at the house I see that everything had been fixed. It was weird I wondered if S.H.I.E.L.D had taken care of everything. I got off his bike and he grabs my shirt gently and pulls me in and kisses me. I blush deeply and he let's me go.
"What was that for?!" I bite my lip.
"That was for my feelings" he says smiled and I blush deeper. I leaned in and I kiss him quickly. He let's go of my shirt.
"I'll be watching okay incase anything happens."
"Okay stalker" I say laughing and I walked up to the door and I gulp. I hear him drive off and I knocked on the door.
"Give me a minute" I hear my father say.
    I waited and I fiddled with my shirt. The door open and I see my Dad standing there he looked fine but he was bruised. He had a black eye and a bruise on his forehead from getting hit with the door. His face lit up when he sees me and he hugs me then leads me inside. I let out a sigh and I looked around the house. There was still a little damage but it was pretty much fixed.
" Amber I'm so glad to see you" he says and he kisses the top of my head.
"Im glad to see you too" I say hugging him again and I see him winced slightly and I felt a peg of guilt in my stomach.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine. It's nothing that can't heal" he ruffes my hair.
"Hey Dad?"
"Yeah Amber"
"Can I stay here for a couple days"
"Yeah and why did you ask your always welcome here" he tilts his head a little. I shrugged.
" I don't know and thanks dad" I kiss his cheek smiling a little.
"You want me to make supper"
"I'm okay Dad I'm not that hungry right now" I say and my stomach rumbles saying otherwise but I just didn't feel like eating.
"Okay you know where the food is when you get hungry" he say and kisses my forehead. I smiled and I walked to my room that he never got rid of.
   I walked in and I layed down and I looked at the ceiling thinking about Bucky. I smiled and I get up and I looked out the window and I see a motorcycle in the distance and a glint of something silver and I smiled more knowing it was Bucky. I sighed and I moved away from the window and I sat at the desk and I write a small note not knowing why but I do.....
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys I feel much better and I hope you liked this chapter. I finally started the romance so have a party.
Love ya --J