Chapter 21 Dad

I cleaned up after we eat and I hand washed the dishes knowing the my dishwasher probably won't work. I watched Bucky and I cleaned up around the house a bit.
I feel like I should tell him but i can't do it know. Not till I remember everything and I call my father to see how he is. If he even is okay. I looked away and I cleaned up some of the dust.
I think as questions filled my head.
' does my phone even work?'
'is my dad okay?'
'will I remember everything?'
'will I get night terrors?'
'will I be okay?...'
I shook my head to get the questions out of my head. I couldn't think about this yet I had to at least get through the rest of the day and night. I would call my dad first thing in the morning. All i know is that I will have to get new credit cards a new phone number and maybe a new apartment or house. I knew that after a while they would figure out that we were here. 'they must know by now'.
I shook my head again trying to ease myself. I looked over at Bucky who was cleaning the fridge so it didn't smell so bad.

-----hours passed-----
I looked at Bucky again then at the clock. It was 12:45 getting closer to one at night.
"We should go to bed. It's getting late" I say with slight hesitation in my voice.

"Yeah we should" he replied back to me with a sigh. "I'll sleep on the couch tonight if you don't mind. "

I nodded wanting him to come to my room but I didn't want to protest. I walked to my room with another hesitation. "Night Bucky"

"Night Amber" he calks back to me as I shut the door to my room.

I quickly changed into pajamas and layed on my bed after brushing my teeth and everything. I was sprawled out in the bed like a star. I stared at the ceiling for a while before I started to fall asleep.
'ive finally got out'
That was the last thing on my mind. Before the world of darkness came.

-----morning-----
Morning came and it wasn't the easiest thing. I had nightmares but I woke up after 2 of them and I stayed awake all night not being able to fall back asleep.
I made breakfast not wanting to wake Bucky as I crept to the kitchen wanting to make breakfast to ease my mind but he was already up and walking around. He probably had a nightmare also. He was making breakfast. I watched him for a big before he noticed me.

"Morning. I couldn't sleep so I thought I would make you breakfast."

"Morning Bucky. I couldn't sleep either" I sighed. "I'll be right back I probably should call my dad" I say after remembering.

He nodded in agreement.
"Take your time" he says.

I smiled slightly and I walked out of the room and I tried my phone and it works.

I called my dad and it ran 3 times before I hear the voice of my Father.

"Amber!! Is it really you?" He sounded panicked and worried.

"Yeah Dad it's me. Im-" he cut me off.
"Oh my God I can't believe your alive. Are you okay? Where did you go? Did Hydra take you? What happened? --" he asked questions before I cut him off.

"Dad stop! I'm okay. I'm at my apartment right now. I got kidnapped by Hydra. I'd rather not feel you what happened.. but why is everything so normal before I got kidnapped. My phone still works and my apartment is still normal". I asked?

"I didn't know what happened to you. I payed for your apartment and phone bills not knowing when you would come back. I kept your phone working because I wanted to hear your voice to I would call your number when. I felt lonely.." his voice cracked at the end of the sentence. "You don't have to tell me everything but can you ask me a couple questions?"

"Yeah I can answer some questions dad?"

"How did you get out and are you alone?"

"That was a very difficult thing. I guess I just remember stuff. No I'm not alone. He escaped with me."

"Who is he? And can I come see you?"

"I'm gonna keep his identity secret right now just to be in the safe side sorry. No you can't come see me" my voice falters a little "I'm sorry but I don't want to put you into danger."

He sighed. "I love you Amber. Please be careful. If you need anything I'm here."

I smiled a little "thanks Dad. I love you too. May I ask you a question dad?"

"Anything darling"

"How are you?"

I hear him chuckle a little "after all of that. That's what you wanted to know?"

"Yeah" I smiled a little hearing him happy again felt so good.

"I'm fine Amber. It's better now that your here alive." He says truthfully.

I hear plates being put on the table in the other room .

"I gotta go Dad I'll call you later. I love you" I closed my eyes. I wanted to hear his voice again.

"I love you Am be safe" he says with a soft voice.

I hang up sighed. 'should I tell my dad I can't have children?' ' no probably not' I walked into the kitchen again and I looked at Bucky. He was sitting at the table eating and he looked at me.

"Everything go okay?" he asked.

I nodded "yeah everything went well" I smile and I sit don't in from of him and I started to eat.

I should tell Bucky he hopefully won't mind. I really care about him but I don't want to withhold this secret from him. I think for a moment again and I sighed.

"Hey Buck I have to tell you something"

_______________________________________

Guys don't hate me please