Chapter 10 Modifying

I looked at him not knowing what to do. Why is he calling me that. Then it hit me. That's my new name. I looked over to the Winter soldier that means if they have a name for him and it's The Winter Soldier then what is his real name. I looked Jan again. He smirked " you ready for the last couple shots." He asked and before I could even say he stuck me with a needle. I groaned at the sharp pain. I could feel my head hurting but it wasn't as bad as usual. I closed my eyes as I felt a rush of thoughts run through my mind.
   After a while I straightened up. I opened my eyes. Jan looked at me and smirked.
" Silber Screamer" (silver Screamer)
He says watching me.
" Ja"(yes) I say looking at him.
" ach so hat es gut gut funktioniert" (ah so it worked good good)
I just stared at him. Waiting for him to ask something again.
"Für wen arbeitest du bei Silver Screamer?" (who do you work work for Silver Screamer?) He asked again
" H.Y.D.R.A" I say and I looked at him.
" Gut gut" (good good) I looked at the Winter soldier and pointed at my restraints. He walked over and he unties me. 
" aufstehen "(stand up) I stand up at his command. He smirked.
" Take her to get her some clothes she can't go back to her house like this. And have her try the suit on" Jan says. The Winter Soldier walks out and I followed him not saying anything. I followed him hallway after hallway till we entered a room. 
  A woman walked up to me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind a screen wall. She walked out and grabbed some clothes and a backpack.
" Change" she said and she shut the door and I changed into the outfit she gave me. I stepped out when I was finished.
" Good the suit fits " she says looking at me. I glanced down and seen that the outfit was black with white on the arms and legs. I looked at her on what to do next.
" Go put this on and put the suit in this bag" she says giving me the backpack. I walked back in and changed. It was a simple outfit. Jeans shoes and a shirt. I put the suit in the backpack. I walked out when I was finished.
" Take her back to Jan she is ready now" the woman said.
  The Winter soldier nods and walks out. I followed him. I looked ahead as we walked and I seen that he kept looking back at me. His expression was worried and sad. I had no expression I just continued to follow him.
   After a bit we arrived back at the room that I was first in. There was Jan with a needle.
" Ah Silver Screamer. Take a seat." He says pointing at the chair. I walked over and I sit in it. I looked at him.
" When I inject this into your arm you will forget about this place and you will go back to your normal life. But when I contact you, you will be back in my control. The way you are going to contact me is by writing a note and leaving it on your table. The Winter soldier will inform me on what you did. He will also follow you but you won't know it" He says. I nodded.
" Good now before I inject this your first mission is to find your dad and get information and if he doesn't tell you kill him." he tells me then he injects the stuff I to my arm. My vision goes black and I slump forward.
                   ---\Bucky's POV/---
   I looked at her as she leans forward in a sleeping state.
" Take her home" Jan says. I nodded and I walked over and I picked her up and I throw her over my shoulder. I carried her to my motorcycle. I sat down and I lay her along my legs and arms. I turned it on and I drive off taking her home.
    When we arrived at her house I walked carrying her bridal style. I looked around and I noticed that everything had been fixed since we had faught here. I carried her to her bed and I layed her down. I pulled the sheets up and I watched her. I sighed  I felt really bad for her. Now she is a part in Hydra and she would now have to maybe even kill her own father. I watched as she rolled over. I kiss her forehead.
" Sleep well Amber" I say and I walked out and I got on my motorcycle and I drive it into an alley and I hide my bike. I climbed into the roof on the opposite building and I sit there looking into her window for the rest of the night.
            ---\Back to Amber's/---
         ---time skip till dawn---
    I rolled over and I groaned. I sit up and I yawn. I stretched.
'what a weird dream' I say getting up and I noticed I was still in my clothes.
" Man I must have been really tired" I walked to my closet and I grabbed out some clothes. I noticed something in the corner of my eye. A backpack. I stared at it.
" I'm just overthinking it was only a dream" I say shrugging it off. I walked to my bathroom and I brushed my teeth and I changed. I smiled a little. I walked to my kitchen and i make myself breakfast. I sit down and I eat it. I glanced around and I looked at the clock.
" I'm late!" I get up and I grabbed my back and I glanced at the backpack. Something in the back of my mind was itching to take it. I grabbed it and I ran out and I shut my door. Since I didn't have a car because I didn't want one I ran to work. Once I got there I put my stuff in a cubby box and I walked in and as soon as I did I was tackled by kids. I laughed.
" Hey guys " I tickle then and I sit up.
  After work I grabbed my stuff. I called my Dad.
" Hey Dad." I say smiling.
" Oh my God Amber are you okay" He asked he sounded frantic.
" Yeah I'm fine why, what's wrong?" I ask.
" I had gotten a ransom on you they said they had you"
" Well I'm okay I've just been working  no one had me" I say.
" Good " he let out a sigh. I had a question bubbling in the back of my mind.
" Dad." I asked
" Yeah Ab"
" What is S.H.I.E.L.D ?" All I got was silence from the phone. I don't know why I asked I felt like I had to.
" Dad ?" Still nothing.
" Dad!?!"
" Y-yeah" he says.
" Answer my question please" I asked him getting worried. I walked down the road. I had an itching that someone was following me but it didn't bother me like it should.
" I'll be at your house for supper we need to talk about everything" He tells me.
" Okay. See you then "
" Love you" he says.
" I love you too Dad" I hang up.
_______________________________________
A\N
Hey guys I hope your enjoying the book. I really enjoy writing it and I'm sorry that I didn't get a chapter out last week.

Love you guys--J