Educate

"Austin"

"We have to take the boys on the first day in the morning. Then you need to get the oil changed on your car after work... Then," I smiled as he struggled to finish his sentence. I currently had his legs in the air and my tongue swirling around the sensitive parts of him. He gripped the covers and bit down on his bottom lip trying hard not to moan. He was a little stressed since he had a mild case of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

"Papi it's hard to talk when you do that," he moaned into the pillow turning his head.

"That's the point," I said letting his legs down and sliding off the bed just to pull my underwear off and climb back between his legs. I looked down at him while positioning myself at his entrance before slowly pushing into him causing him to moan and I could see his toes curling. His eyes were sealed shut as I worked myself all the way into him. Soon his legs were wrapped around my waist as I slowly stroked in and out of him.

"Baby open your eyes," I said looking down at him slowly. He looked up at me with his body moving to match my rhythm. I wasn't really trying to put on a show I just wanted an intimate moment with Noel since we managed to keep the boys out of our bed for the night. We stayed in that position until we both climaxed then took a shower and went to sleep. I woke up first since I needed to get ready for work. Noel was laying next to me bundled under the covers while I had been barely covered the whole night. He did that all the time which was annoying but also great because I was happy to just have him sleeping near me.

I loved the job I just wished it didn't start until nine so I wouldn't have to get out of bed so early. Instead of complaining I got out of bed and took care of my grooming habits opting for a simple black suit along with a plain black tie with herringbone patterned socks for some personality.

"Noel time to get up," I said kissing his cheek before leaving out the room almost tripping over Amar who laid on the ground with his blanket and pillow along with Ian. Amar was seriously afraid of the dark and I had no idea how to break the habit while Ian just followed his brother.

"Hey what are you guys doing on the floor," I asked waking them up.

"I had a nightmare," Amar said rubbing his eyes.

"Lil Man you have to sleep in your bed okay now you and Ian go brush your teeth and wash your face. Put your uniforms on and Daddy will make breakfast," I spoke to them and they slowly began moving. When they were in their room I went to the kitchen and began making my morning coffee which kept me from killing my coworkers. I wasn't a morning person anymore, in the firehouse, you could have called me at any time and I'd be ready to go but my body had acclimated to not being on call at all times.

"Good morning," Noel said walking up behind me and kissing me quickly before going to the refrigerator. I looked at him and had to admit he looked good in his dark blue and white floral print silk shirt that hung in his closet but he never wore. He matched it with really dark jeans that fit perfectly and some loafers.

"You look good," I said giving him another look. He pulled out some toaster waffles and popped them in the toaster before getting orange juice and pouring three cups while the aroma of coffee filled the air.

"Thank you," he responded just as the boys ran in.

"Good morning dads'," Ian said. Noel smiled and dropped down to his level giving him a kiss on the cheek before he adjusted his creamy white short sleeves shirt. He tucked the back in so he wasn't walking around with ducktails. Ian went to put his hands in his mouth and recoiled the moment his middle finger hit his tongue. Noel had coated his fingers with bitter gloss to curb the habit and it was definitely working.