Prologue

It was a winter night and snow was gracefully gliding towards the ground. There layed a small girl with a white dress and pale skin. Her cherry blossom pink hair being blown by the wind. She slowly opened her eyes to reveal the white snow around her. She was alone. Her vibrant green foam eyes scanned her surroundings. She wasn't sure where she was but she was sure of one thing, that she had been abandoned by her family. She had no where to go. She slowly lifted herself up and started thinking about what to do next. While deep in thought she didn't realize what was going on around her. Two lavender tinted ears popped out of the snow behind her, a fluffy tail following after.

It was a fox. It pulled itself out of the snow with its small paws. The fox curiously approached the 3 year old girl and lightly rubbed its head on the girls hand making her jumped a little. She looked beside her to find the fox. "Ar yu alon to?" the little girl asked the fox. It lifted its head and looked at her with its sky blue eyes. "Gwes yu ar to..." she said softly. After some time of looking up at the snow falling sky she got up. "Betr strt heding smwher, wna cme?" she asked the fox. The fox slowly followed after her. This is a story on how she became who she is now. Its a story about Sakura Haruno.

This is my very first story, hope anyone enjoyed it. Please tell me what pairing you'll like.
With Itachi, Sasuke, Gaara, etc.

Words: 273