Chunin Exams pt1 (8)

The chunin exams were drawing near. Sasuke trained with Kakashi while Naruto went off to meet his sensei. Sakura however was left behind. Sakura didn't mind though because she had someone in mind to train her but it was still hurtful that her sensei had neglected her. Whenever she asked him to train her he said he was to busy or say that he's already teaching Naruto or Sasuke. Looking back for a brief moment she turned her back and sneaked out of Konohas to meet up with her mother. She was going to train with her and get stronger. Her mother would teach her how to correctly use her powers and control them. With Winter on her shoulder she headed out. She will protect those she loves even if they don't know it was her.

~Lovely Timeskip~
Team 7 was now heading to the building where they would take the first part of their exam. When they walked into the class Sakura spotted Gaara in the crowd and smiled. She gave him a small wave and a sweet smile. When Gaara saw her a pink blush dusted his face. He then turned around and pretended not to notice. His siblings, both Kankuro and Temari, stared at him suprised. He never was good at showing emotions. They looked to where Gaara was looking away from and they knew exactly what was going on. He was looking away from the pink haired kunochi, Sakura. Kankuro and Temari looked at each other and held their laughter.

~Timeskip Sakura's POV~
It was now time to start the exams. The first part was a written exam. The teachers told us not to cheat or we would be disqualified with our whole team but I saw through that. They wanted us to cheat but they wanted us to do it without being caught. I however didn't need to cheat because I knew all the answers. Throughout the exam I felt Ino trying to get into my mind but Inner kicked her out. I smirked and high fived Inner. I sure do love her sometimes. At the end of the exams the teacher told us that if we wanted to go we would have to raise our hands and our whole team would leave. When I saw Naruto rasing his hand I was thinking what was he doing. He then slammed his hand on the desk and said something along the lines of that 'he is not going to quit, believe it'. I was bored so I wasn't paying to much attention on what else he said. While looking at my surroundings I saw Lee with his team, Ino and her team. Scanning a bit more I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked around and it was the sand siblings, Temari and Kankuro, they were looking at me with smirks on their faces. A small shiver ran down my spine but I tried ignoring it. They were scheming something, I could feel it. I then concentrated on Gaara who seemed to be in deep thought. I wonder what his thinking about? I asked myself.

~After training, in the forest of Death~
Team 7 was now going into the forest. Standing tall and confident they went in ready for what might happen. They however couldn't feel the pair of eyes looking at the waiting for the right moment. The mysterious person licked their lips ready to take the Uchiha's power as his own. Orochimaru...

Sorry its super short, final exams are really close. I at least wanna post something for each story. I'm also going to be starting driver's ed on Monday so I'm kinda stressed and running out of ideas.

"Will there ever be peace in this world? Torture to others means happinese to some. How do you think we get our money it doesn't pop out of thin air. People die for stupid reasons in this world. Why not stop this stupidity?" ~Elf