New Arrival (13)

Sakura's POV
Looking down from my clones perspective Shino had been poisoned. Getting to work as soon as I could I started healing him. I could feel my clones hair growing longer since I was using my fox powers. Not sure if Shino was conscious or not I removed my mask anyways. My eyes scanned Shino trying to find the places where he had been poisioned. Putting my hands over his chest I got to work. A blue green chakra surrounding me as I worked. Unknown to me that Shino was actually looking at me.

Back to Gaara
Naruto tried to keep up with what was going on with Gaara. Dodging attacks and sending some his way he just wished his comrades were better.

(Author chan: You guys now what, this is getting to close to the anime so I'm just gonna skip a lot. Sorry)

Knocking out Sakura, Sasuke caught her in his arms and set her down on the nearby bench. He turned his back, trying hard not to look back for he had truly loved Sakura even if he never showed it. Letting out a deep breath he left. Not uttering a single apology as he had also broken her heart. Even though she had not loved him as a lover she loved him as a brother. The next day Sakura woke up to find herself on the bench near Konohas exit. Letting out a small 'tch' she got up and left towards her house. She was pissed off mostly because she was stupid enough to get distracted. She allowed herself to get knocked out even with all the training she has had.

Ever since the chunin exams Sakura had been going out of Konoha to the land of the waves to visit her mother. She had gotten very friendly with everyone in town, especially Haku and Zabuza since she saved them. Sakura had heard from her mother of a great medical ninja she knew. Telling great stories of her friend called Tsunade (A/N: Thanks so much to starrgazer13 for the amazing idea!). Her mom had told her that Tsunade would be the one to train her from now on. She had taught her all she needed to know about her fox form and her powers. Akane had already told Tsunade about her fox powers and that Sakura being her daughter also had her fox powers.

At Konoha's Gate
Standing next to Naruto is Konoha's new hokage. The slug princess and one of the three legendary sanin. Her blonde pig tails being picked up and blown by the wind. Wise brown eyes scanning the surroundings. Tsunade had arrived to Konoha for two reasons. One was to become hokage and the second was to train Akane's daughter, Sakura. Stepping inside the gates she would now start her new life.

With Sakura
Running to the land of the waves with Winter by her side she stopped by Haku's house to help him pick some herbs. Haku had taught her a bit on medical herbs and how to use senbon needles. Unknown to Sakura of the boys growing feelings for her. Once Sakura finished helping out Haku she ran towards the snowy forest to meet up with her mother. When she finally arrived their her mother told her that she had taught her all she knew. "I cannot teach you anymore because you have already expelled in all I taught you. Once you go back to Konoha you will meet the friend I told you about. She will teach you how to use your chakra for healing and fighting. Tell Tsunade that Akane send you and she will gladly train you."

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the story. I still have a writers block on how to continue the story but thank you all for your support! I can't believe that this many people actually read my stories! I love you guys!

 I still have a writers block on how to continue the story but thank you all for your support! I can't believe that this many people actually read my stories! I love you guys!