Deidara and Tobi (15)

No One's POV
After a very long year of training with Tsunade Sakura became stronger and stronger. She even earned the rank of anbu captain during this time. She became one of the strongest in Konoha even if almost everyone didn't know it was relly her. With a puff of smoke Sakura teleported into Tsunade's office. She was told that she will be going on an S class mission. Sakura wore her anbu suit with the fox mask her mother gave her. "I'm here for my mission Tsunade-sama" said Sakura as she bowed. Tsunade dismissed everyone else in the room before turning to Sakura.

"Your new mission is to be kept a secret from anyone. You will not specify what kind of mission you are going on. Your misson is to approach the Akatsuki and get them to trust you. You however will not join them, instead you will befriend them. Sakura this will be a very dangerous undercover mission. Are you willing to take the risks?" "Yes Tsunade sama I accept the mission." "You will leave in an hour, dismissed!" With that Sakura teleported out of Tsunades office and went home to get ready for the mission.
(A/n: Sakura already saved Gaara and defeated Sasori in this chapter. I already have the story sort of planned out)

Sakura's POV
Before heading to Konohas gate I told my mom that I was going on a mission that will probably take around a week to complete. I wanted to make sure that she didn't worry to much while I was gone for a long time. I whistled and Winter jumped down from the roof and came running towards me. I wanted to make sure she was with me at all times because this was going to be a dangerous mission. Winter wasn't the small cub I had found in the snowy forest when I was young. She had grown as big as Akamaru. Her fur a beautiful white tinted with pastel shades of purple and blue. I looked back at Konoha before turning around and starting my mission in search for the Akatsuki. I hope things end well I thought while praying nothing bad happens. I looked at my mission scroll to read where the Akatsuki were last seen or heard from. The village was a day and a half from Konoha.

Timeskip~
I stretched my body as i had finally made it to the small village he Akatsuki were last seen. I decided to befriend the civilians to see if I could get any information on them. While spending time with the locals it seemed that the Akatsuki would visit quite often which meant that their base could be somewhere nearby. However what I had also noticed is that the village knew nothing about them being wanted S class criminals. Getting all the information I could get I headed back to the camp I had set up outside the village. I was greeted by Winter with her ears perked up and looking alert. "Winter what's wrong? Did they pass by here by any chance?" I asked while petting her fur.

She lifted her head up and sniffed the air while her ears twitched from one side to the other. I closed my eyes and concentrated. I was able to see what she saw. "We must be very careful. They seem to have passed by here just a few minutes ago. Lets go and see if we can catch up to them." With this me and Winter headed towards the direction they had just went towards. While jumping through the trees I scanned the area for any chakra signals. I could barley feel a very faint chakra signal from up ahead. Ushering towards Winter we slowed down our pace and were more cautious about our surroundings.

No One's POV
"Deidara-senpai! Tobi is bored are we almost there!" asked the lolipop masked Akatsuki. Beside him was a very annoyed blonde with sky blue eyes. "Would you shut up already un!" It was two very well known members. Tobi and Deidara. Sakura smiled at Tobi's adorable remark and almost started laughing but she knew better. They could kill her at any moment. She just had to think of a plan on how to approach them without getting herself killed. "Deidara-senpai it feels like Tobi is being watched." With this Sakura started to get nervous as Deidara looked around. "Come on out before we find you and kill you un!" yelled Deidara.

Letting out a small sigh Sakura jumped down with Winter by her side. "Okay okay you guys caught me" said Sakura.

Another chapter done! This is going to last at least 2 more chapters because Sakura will be getting friendly with the Akatsuki, especially a certain lolipop masked Akatsuki. Well hope you guys enjoyed!
I love you all!!!