Snowy Forest (5)

Sakura's POV
I kept running. It was almost dawn. I looked around me and noticed that I arrived. Everything was white, the trees and ground covered by a soft blanket of snow. Snow lightly falling around me. It looked magical almost like a fantasy. I took in a deep breath and enjoyed the sweet pine smell. The air felt so fresh. Everything felt untouched by man. I started walking now admiring my surroundungs and looking for the mystery female. Feeling a slight change in air I turned around meeting a pair of silver eyes. Red hair swaying in the air, looking like flames flying in the wind, as I saw her walk closer. Long red ears perked up picking up any sound unheard by man. Her fluffy tail swaying back and forth as she walked. The kimono she was wearing was nothing less than breathe taking. While she was walking it almost seemed like she was floating, gliding through the snow. It was graceful. "I'm glad you were able to make it dear Sakura" she said with a harmonious voice. I looked up at her " how do you know my name?" I asked her curiously. "You will find out the truth when you turn 18, it is still to soon. However I want to help you control your fox powers" she said. How did she know my powers! I never told anyone but I need help controlling them. "Then please teach me to control this powers so I can protect my loved ones, i am in your care" I said and bowed down. "Then we will start off by introducing ourselves before training. My name is...

No Ones POV
A few hours ago
~With Kakashi, Zabuza and the boys~
Ever since they came back from the hospital it has been quiet. Quesyions running through Sasuke and Narutos heads. Naruto was the one to break the silence. Kakashi-sensei. What happened while we were passed out?" asked Naruto. Sasuke looked at Kakashi also curious about what happened to Sakura. Taking a deep breath Kakashi started telling them what happened and how Sakura ened up in the hospital. "While Sasuke was uncouncious you lost control of Kuruma, kyubi. Sakura stopped you from getting anymore out of control by knocking you out. Once she was done with you I started using my chidori to end Zabuzas life but it seems that Haku teleported to save his life. I couldn't stop my attack. Then a pink blur appeared infront and I was shocked at who it was..." Kakshi now had tears rimming his eye however he continued. "Before anyone could do anything or even blink my chidori went through her... I was the one that hurt her" His words were now stuck in his mouth. Unable to continue due to the painful memory.
Sakura had reminded him of his former teammate Rin. Someone he had killed with his bare hands. Before Naruto could ask anything else Kakashi teleported to the roof. He didn't wanna remember those painful memories. Back in the room everything became silent until Zabuza spoke. "Poor kid, why did she jump in front. Why would she save our lives?" he asked but he knew he won't get a reply. "It's getting late. We better get some sleep." Haku said and everyone nodded. Tomorrow they would see Sakura again. "Good night" was all everyone said before heading to bed. Kakashi had come back during that time and they all fell asleep.

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed, I'll try updating at a schedule as much as I can. Any suggestions for the name of the fox spirit?