First Mission pt 2 (3)

No One's POV
Sakura turned around to see Haku disappear and appear in front of Zabuza. Kakashi was going to hit Haku with his chidori. Everything was moving in slow motion. Using her fox forms speed she teleported infront of Haku and Zabuza. Their eyes widened but it was to late. Kakashis chidori pierced thorugh her. Her hair began going back to normal, her ears and tail disappeared as she fell to the ground. Before she could fall on to the cold floor Kakashi caught her. He felt ashamed that he hurt his own student but at the same time wondered why she did that. Sakura began to glow a soft light green color. She was healing herself with her fox half. It was an ability she had since  very young. She looked up at them with her green eyes no longer a bright forest green but a dull green one.

Sakura's POV
My whole body ached but I had to tell Zabuza the truth. I slightly lifted my hand in the air to get everyone's attention and once having it I signaled Zabuza to come closer. He then bent down to my height and learned over to me to see what I wanted. I brought his ear closer to me. "Za...bu..za.. Gato is...us..ing you" I managed to get out before turning my head around and coughing up a bit more blood. I gently tapped my index finger on his forehead and he began to heal. I let out a small smile knowing I did the right thing. My eyes started getting heavy so I closed them and fell into darkness...

Kakashi's POV
We had to get to the hospital fast! I didn't want to lose someone else. "Lets end this pathetic fight" said Zabuza still looking at Sakura. That kind of suprised me but what suprised me more were his eyes. Tears were starting to form and they had become softer. Then I saw something move on my right. I looked up to see Haku. He bent down and looked at Sakura then at me. I knew what he wanted to do "Please try your best" I said and gently layed Sakura on the ground. Haku then began to try and stop the bleeding. Sakura kept letting out small whimpers. It must hurt. I shouldn't have underestimated her. I suddenly new chakra but I knew exacly who it was. Gato and his men.

~After The Fight with Gato~ No One's POV
(Similar to the anime but Zabuza has his arms and is almost healed)
They all know started heading to the closest hospital. Haku carried Sakura bridal style while Kakashi and Zabuza carried Naruto and Sasuke on their backs. Once arriving to the hospital the doctors and nurses took away Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto to get them healed and rested. After at least an hour of waiting Naruto and Sasuke were the first to wake up. They looked around and wondered where they were. Kakashi, Zabuza and Haku entered their room once hearing the news. "Sensei where are we?" asked Naruto. "Your in the hospital, you guys took quite a beating" Kakashi responded sadly. Sasuke and Naruto then looked to see behind Kakshi to see who came with him. Once noticing they got into defensive postion. "Calm down, they won't hurt you" Kakashi said trying to tell them that they aren't bad anyomre. "Where's Sakura?" asked Naruto innocently. Everyones faces fell except Naruto's and Sasuke's. Haku was the one to answer this time "She is in very critical condition..."...

I try updating as fast as I can. Sorry if storys start getting to long or if I timeskip a lot. A lot of scenes are kinda be similar to the original stoy. I also wanna get to the good part already. <(^~^)>
I'll put the picture in later as soon as I can.