Hidden Fox Village? (18)

Previously...
...Letting out a small yawn I started to set up camp. I knew I had to get to Konoha soon but I was tired. Laying down on the futon I thought about what had happened so far and all the other things that were probably going to happen...

No One's POV
After making a deal with the Akatsuki Sakura went back to Konoha. Once she reported her completed mission Tsunade congratulated her for completing something so dangerous. For her reward Tsunade allowed her to take two weeks off to relax from the hard mission she had just completed. Once Tsunade dismissed her she teleported home and started packing a few things. She was going to go meet Akane because it's been a while since she last seen her. Swinging the backpack with some scrolls full of stuff she needed and food she headed out. Saying goodbye to Mebuki because she was going to be gone for a while she headed towards Konohas gates. Once out of the gates she headed towards the mist village.

Once she arrived at the mist village she was greeted by everyone. "Sakura!" said  the children as they ran to her. Wrapping their small hands around her legs and hugging them. "Why hello there. How you guys been?" she said and bent down to hug them too. "Good" they all said in unison and Sakura smiled. "I have to go I'm sorry I can't stay for to long" she said patting their heads. The kids pouted which she found adorable. Waving goodbye to them she continued walking. After a while of walking she ran into Zabuza and Haku and greeted them as well. A faint blush could be seen across Haku's face as he talked with Sakura. As they continued talking and catching up Zabuza sneaked away from them. Leaving the two alone, a smile across his face as he walked away. After a while of talking they had to part ways. Holding onto Sakura's hand Haku pulled her close into an embrace. "Take care, I hope to see you soon again" he spoke softly, a small blush on his face as he buried his face in her neck. "Bye, I'll miss you" Sakura said, blushing slightly from the close contact, and hugged him back before pulling away. Waving goodbye she took off and continuing her journey to the snowy forest.

Once arriving at the entrance of the forest Sakura started walking to her and her mothers meeting place. Winter appearing next to her. "What do you think we'll do today" Sakura asked her fox companion. After walking on the snowy floor they arrived to a large tree where a figure could be seen standing next to it looking up at the sky. "Mother" said Sakura as the figure turned around and smiled. "Sakura" Akane said as she got closer, smiling, and pulled her into a hug  to which Sakura hugged back. "I missed you so much Sakura. Its been a while since I've heard from you. How you been?" "I've been good, I recently just completed a mission and I get to have a break." Sakura then started explaining about what happened in her mission, leaving out what happened with Obito.

Sakura's POV
"Sakura, I want to ask you something" Akane said and I looked up at her nodding. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet the rest of your family, your father and brothers have been wanted to see you again that's why." My eyes widened at what she had just said. All I could say was "yes" while nodding my head excitingly.  "I will be taking you to the village where you will meet the rest of your clan. You will not speak to anyone on where this land is located. It has remined a secret throughout generations, ever before the Senju clan and Uchiha clan have existed. Sakura I want you to promise me that you will not speak of this location to anyone. It will end up in disaster if someone other then our clan got their hands on our powers" said Akane.  I nodded my head in understanding. "You however may briefly say what you did there but never mention the location." "Yes I understand." "We'll be taking a break halfway through to rest and eat."

No One's POV
With this said they headed deeper into the snowy forest. Where the snow started to fade. The lush green forest contrasted against the snowy white trees. The two continued going until night started to fall and they started setting up camp.

Early in the morning they got ready to continue going. They continued running until they got to a vast desert before Akane stopped suddenly. "We are here" she said and Sakura looked around slightly confused. Doing a few signs marking started to appear on Akanes skin before a bell could be head. The desert then started to fade and in its place was a meadow filled with flowers. Houses were seen in the background. "Come on lets go, I bet everyone will be happy when they see you" Akane said with a smile as she looked at Sakura's suprised face.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I seriously can't think of anything else. I wanna continue all my books but I have a major writers block. I'll continue going for you all to have something to read (I'll add pictures later).

Words: 900