One Tails Awakening Begins (12)

No One's POV
After breaking out of the genjutsu Sakura waited for Kakashi to tell her that it was okay to move. Once he did Sakura crawled over to where Naruto and Shikamaru were to break them out. Releasing the jutsu on Naruto she moved over to Shikamaru only to realize that he was awake and only pretending to sleep. The dog that Kakashi summond to help them, Pakkun, then bit down on Shikamaru's leg earning a scream from him. As Shikamaru played with his face the dog bit down on his hand, once again earning another scream.

They went on with the plan to go after Sasuke. Running into the forest Sakura could feel enemy nin following them before Pakkun (If you don't know who it is its the doggy). Pakkun came up with the idea of delaying the nin and holding them back by walking back on their steps. Knowing that it wouldn't hold the sand nin for long Shikamaru came up with a diferent plan. One of them would stay behind and create an ambush. Shikamaru being the only one that would be capable enough to do this stayed behind. Sakura was hesitant on leaving him behind since the enemy nin were stronger then the three combined. Be careful Shikamaru thought Sakura as she got further and further away from him.

Shikamaru stayed behind to fight the enemy nin. He first lead the enemy away from the real track by making a paw out of wood. Being successful he held 8 out of the 9 sand nin captive using his shadow jutsu. He knew that the ninth nin was hidden somewhere near him so he bait him into showing his location. But with his chakra low he wasn't able to hold them back for a long time, he soon gave in. As he released his jutsu out of exhaustion the ninth nin that had been hidden came out and tried attacking him. Shikamaru's eyes widened as he thought that, that was the end but the sand nin was punched down by Asuma. Shikamaru collapsed on his knees out of fear and tiredness. Asuma then continued to beat the enemy nin down knowing that Shikamaru would want a break after all that had happened.

Night time
A loud explosion was heard earning Naruto's and Sakura's attention. Sasuke they both thought as they were getting closer to finding him. As they continued running to gain an advance on him Pakkun suddenly stop and sniffed the air. He told Sakura that she uses the same shampoo that he does. Being shocked from what she had was told she became ghostly white and continued on. She couldn't believe that she actually was compared to a dog. On the other hand with Sasuke he was battling Temari. Being unable to stop him she continued on to catch up with Kankuro and Gaara. Back with Naruto, Sakura and Pakkun they felt a strong chakra that didn't seen human.

The next one to try and stop Sasuke was Kankuro. He told Temari to take Gaara and run. Before the battle can start Shino arrives telling Sasuke that he tracked him due to the female bug on his shoulder. It was a battle between Shino and Kankuro since Kankuro had forfeited the match. With this Sasuke (A/N: Lol when I was typing it autocorrected to sausage) continued on trailing behind Temari and Gaara.

As Temari was running with Gaara in her arms he woke up telling Temari to stop. Once stopping she let down Gaara on a large branch. Only a few moments later Sasuke arrived. While remembering what happened during Sasukes training Gaara held his head and screamed out in pain. Gaara had hit Temari out of the way so that she wouldn't be a bother. With a loud thud she fell in pain. In the mean time as the battle between Gaara and Sasuke began Shino finshed off Kankuro. His bugs drag down Kankuro eating his chakra. Shino then fell on his knees feeling the poison spread. This didn't go unnoticed by Sakura as she sent a clone without anyone noticing over to help Shino. Having the clone disguised so that no one knew that it was her. She was wearing the ninja kimono and mask that her mom gave her with hair that was a very pale pink that seemed white, she had violet eyes and paler skin then the normal Sakura.

(A/N: Gomenasai -sorry- I'll add picture later when I finish coloring it)

Gaara's head began to throb as he remembeed his past. He was treated like a monster for being different. He only had one person that treated him normal and that was Yashamaru. Sasuke had grown weak due to overusing his chidori. His capacity was only twice a day but he pushed it making his curse mark awaken. He manged to injure Gaara but it only made him angrier. Before Gaara could attack a weakened and collapsed Sasuke, Naruto appeared and kicked Gaara away. While in the mean time Sakura went over to Sasuke to find the curse mark had spread. Pretending to be angry when Naruto called her he asked "Who is he?" "It's the Gaara fellow" replied Pakkun. While Naruto took his eyes away from Gaara to tell Sakura something Gaara lunged forward.

Sakura's POV
While I turned my head to look at Naruto my eyes widened slightly. Gaara had lunged himself forward to attack Sasuke. Not being able to come up with a good idea quickly I jumped infront of Sasuke kunai in hand. I could tell sometging went through Gaara's mind as he didn't injure me when he attacked. Once I hit the tree I lost my breath due to how hard I had hit it. So then I decided to pretend to be uncouncious so I could check on my clone.

Author-chan needs help with ideas \^~^/. Please help with coming up with ideas and more ships since right now the requested ships are KibaSaku, GaaSaku, ItaSaku, ShinoSaku, KabuSaku (the two underlined are my picks, not many fanfics on them) and ObiSaku. We need more!
Well that's all, hope you enjoyed!
-Sorry if it's late ~°^°~
I'm also sorry if it's to quick