Sand Siblings (7)

No One's POV
It was now time for everyone to head back. Zabuza and Haku were going to be staying in the Mist village because they want to protect it and fix their mistakes. Everyone said their goodbyes and Team 7 headed back to Konoha to report to the hokage about what happened. Once arriving there they headed straight for the hokages office. Everyone was tired and sleepy since the mission took longer then expected. Once they made their report to the hokage the hokage was pleased that Zabuza and Haku decided to protect the village. There were not many ninjas to protect that place Mist village. Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke ecided that they would get ramen.

~Time Skip to boxes following Naruto~
"Naruto I think those boxes are following you" Sakura pointed out to Naruto. "Hmm?" said a confused Naruto and looked back. Out popped an 8 year old boy with brown hair and chocolate eyes. Sakura recognized him as the hokages grandson. From the other two boxes came out an orange hair girl with gravity defaing pig tail and a boy with class and dark hair. Must be his friends thought Sakura while looking at them. "Boss, is she your girlfriend?" asked the hokages grandson. Naruto scratched the back of his head and blushed. "No/Yes" responed both Sakura and Naruto. Sakura hit the back of Narutos head. "No" she said clarifying.

~After arguing Konohamaru runs and he hits Kankuro~
"Well what do we have here? A little brat" said Kankuro with a grin across his face. He then picked up Konohamaru. "Put me down" yelled Konohamaru struggling to get away. "Let him go!" yelled Naruto at him but he didn't know what to do. Sakura however knew exactly what to do. She smiled and disappeared. Kankuro looked around for her. "Where are you" he said angrily. "Right here" she responded from behind him. Grabbing a hold of his hand it made him let go of Konohamaru. Catching Konohamaru before he hit the ground she carried him in her arms. "Why you little.." said a now furious Kankuro. Raising his arm to hit Sakura a rock hit him before he could do anything else. It was Sasuke "What are you doing here" he asked with his sharingan blaring. Then a mysterious, yet disturbing, voice said "Kankuro leave them before I kill you." Scared Kankuro responded with "Yes Gaara." Interesting thought Sakura and looked at the new arrival. Disappearing and appearing next to Kankuro and Temari. "I would like to know your name" asked Sasuke. "Gaara, I would also like to know your name." Sasuke looked at him and responded "Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara turned to look at Sakura, his eyes widened a little and his heart began to hurt. What is this feeling? He thought. "I would also like to learn your name" he said pointing at Sakura. "Me?" Sakura was now confused why would he want to know her name. "Sakura Haruno" she said and took a close look at Gaara. Light pink dusted her cheeks and she looked somewhere else. He's really handsome she thought. "Would you also like to know my name?!" Naruto said excited. "No" Gaara simply responded. Naruto was disappointed. "Excuse me but why are you here?" asked Sakura knowing that they were not from Konoha. "We came for the Chunin Exams" responed Temari. Naruto being how he was didn't know hat it was "The what?" he said. Letting out a sigh Sakura explained to him. Gaara didnt take his eyes off Sakura as she talked.

Gaara's POV
Why is my heart beating so fast. What did she do to me? Looking at Sakura he felt his face becoming warm. He looked away but all he could think about was her. Sakura hm...I'll remember you...
Next chapter Chunin exams pt 1

"Did you know that life is like a novel. It can leave you at a cliffhanger if you don't continue but you also don't know what will happen next. Things can be unexpected but they get better" ~Elf
Hope you enjoyed
Galelover4ever this chapter is for you, it's a Gaara and Sakura moment. I'll be adding more later so don't worry. Sorry if there are mistakes, I try my best with my very limited knowledge. I haven't watched Naruto in many years :(