First mission (2)

Sakura's POV
Me and my team had been summoned to the hokage's office. We were going to go on our first real mission. Even though it was just a C mission I was happy. "You will be escorting someone" he told us than he mentioned to someone outside "you may come in now." A middle aged man came in. He had gray hair along with a mustache and beard. "This is Tazuna you will be escorting him to the land of the waves, you will leave in 2 hours. Your dismissed!" the hokage said before we left. I was so excited yet nervous to finally getting a mission.
After 1 hour of packing I was ready to leave. I looked at the clock and saw I still had an hour left. I decided to go to my secret place and train. My secret place was at a beautiful yet old cherry blossom tree stood tall. I practiced using my kunais and shurikens and aiming them at targets I set up.

~Time Skip~
Once the hour passed I ran to Konoha's gates. I was ready. Though I had to wait for my teammates since I arrived to early... opps.
Once they arrived we started heading to the land of the waves. On our way there we encountered some ninjas. They were a puddle. I put on my best frightened face and screamed when they "cut down" Kakashi. I don't even know why I act like this. I should probably end this soon but then again it was fun acting like this. But if I reveal my true power I could get hunted down. I let out a soft sigh and keep walking. However as we were walking fog starts surrounding us. I get on my guard. I could hear a small light whimper from Winter. I brought her along just in case something bad happened. When I heard her whimper I knew then exactly who it was. Zabuza...

~Time Skip when sebon needles hit Zabuza~
I looked at the figure that threw needles at Zabuza. He didn't hit him in any vital area. It just paralyzed him it didn't kill him. He must be working for him. We will be facing Zabuza once again, I better train a little more. We then all headed to Tazunas house. Thats where we met Tsunami. I didn't really do much so I wasn't tired. I decided to help out Tsumani with the cooking and clean up. Living by yourself helps you pick up a few things. Well I wasn't really living alone Winter was with me. The next day Kakashi said we were going to work on our chakara control. I had that down so I didn't really pay attention. I instead talked to my lovely inner. When it was my turn Kakashi had to snap me back to reality. I looked at him and nodded then ran up the tree while pushing chakara to my feet. I looked down from the top of the tree and smirked. Sasuke was jealous, Naruto impressed and Kakashi suprised. I jumped down and everyone seemed to freak out. I did a few flips and my feet softy landing on the grass below.

~Time Skip to second encounter~
No One's POV
It was now Team 7's second encounter with Zabuza however there was someone else next to him. They recognized him as the hunter nin that had had thrown the sebon needles at Zabuza 'killing' him. They got into their positions ready to fight. Kakashi vs Zabuza, Sasuke vs the hunter nin with Naruto joining in later and Sakura protecting Tazuna. After some time of fighting they revealed who was under the mask when it broke. Haku. Sasuke was on the floor uncouncious and Naruto slowing losing continous Sakura didn't know what to do. She than suddenly felt rising chakara. Naruto! she thought and quickly looked to where Naruto layed. He started glowing red as chakra surrounded him. She had to stop him before he went out of control. Naruto then started to fight against Haku. Fading into the mist Sakura appeared close to Narutos fight. She took out Winter and whispered a jutsu. Her hair started growing, light pink fox ears appeared on the side of her head and a light pink tail appeared as well. She ran towards Naruto and tried to knock him out before he lost complete control. After a few attempts she was successfull. Haku took this chance to protect Zabuza as he teleported away.

Sakura's POV
In the distance I could hear the fighting going on between Zabuza and Kakashi. I turned around and my eyes widened as I saw the blue lighting and Haku teleporting infront of Zabuza. Chidori. What will happen next....

Sorry if there are errors. I kinda had a stressful week. Hope at least anyone enjoyed it and I'll try updating a lot faster. (•^•)
I also tried drawing Sakura in a different artstyle