Deal (17)

Previous
...Leaving behind a confused and slightly flustered Sakura. She slowly reached her hand to touch her lips.

No One's POV
Shaking her head she focused back on her mission. She needed to talk to the leader about the alliance. Doing her jutsu she activated her disguise and headed to Pein's office. "Pein-sama I need to speak with you" she said as she knocked on the door. "Come in" said a deep voice from the other side of the door. Going inside Pein said "what is it that you needed?" Sakura's face turned serious. "I'm sorry Pein-sama. Winter!" she said as she activated a justu. Before Pein could do anything Winter appeared out of thin air and held him down, slowly absorbing his chakra and using it to keep him still. His face turned into a slight frown as he struggling to get the white fox off himself. Doing another justu smoke surrounded Sakura, once the smoke clear it revealed soft pink hair and vivid green eyes that stared down at him.

"Why is it that you came here? I could kill you right here and now if I wanted to" said Pein, still struggling, anger evident in his eyes. "I have a proposal for you Pein. I came here on a mission to make a alliance with the Akatsuki in behave of Konoha. I have something interesting to offer you for this alliance" she said calmly. "What's in it for us if we agree to the alliance?" Sakura smirked. Leaning close to Pein's ear she whispered what they would get in return. Pein's mouth twitched upwards from the offer. He then thought for a while, wondering if it really was a good idea. Letting out a small sigh in defeat he looked up at Sakura. "Let me go. I agree with the aliiance as long as we get our part" he said. Sakura smirked and let out a small whistle. Winter then let go of Pein.

Holding out her hand Sakura pulled Pein up. "Now let's make this official shall we?" She said as she took out a scroll from her bag. Unrolling the scroll Pein signed it. "It was a pleasure making business with you. I just wanna say I really enjoyed being here in the Akatsuki. Thank you for taking care of me, I hope we meet again soon" she said and bowed. Before Sakura turned back to leave she said "Tell the others about our alliance."

After making a deal with the Akatsuki leader Sakura headed home. On her way back to Konoha she couldn't get out of her head Tobi's true identity. How could he still be alive after what happened to him. She needed to know. However she was not going to report that part to Tsunade, this was something between the two. She couldn't help a small blush form on her cheeks whenever she thought about the kiss. Shaking her head she focused back on the road. She needed to get back to Konoha as soon as possible.

Sakura's POV
Stopping I stretched out my sore muscles from the day of travel. Letting out a small yawn I started to set up camp. I knew I had to get to Konoha soon but I was tired. Laying down on the futon I thought about what had happened so far and all the other things that were probably going to happen. Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Words: 581
Sorry for not updating, things have just been hard on me. I'll try updating this month though.