Tree Bros; Content

I found the image on Facebook, and I got an idea.
It's short, and fluff.
I have five one-shots for these two guys, Jesus Christ.
~~~~~------~~~~~

Connor shifted uncomfortably in his bed, and opened his eyes to stare at the ceiling. He had a hard time going back to sleep, and he didn't know why, actually..

He did fall asleep earlier after he got home from school, and didn't wake up until six pm. Then Evan came over around eight, speaking of which, Connor looked over to his right and saw Evan sleeping away peacefully, giving gentle breaths. Connor gave a small smile, and then intertwined his own hands together and laid them in the stomach, and stared at the ceiling again. He was bored, but he didn't want to wake Evan up. Nor did he want to reach over and grab his phone.

Connor bit the inside of his cheek and sighed. He heard Evan sniffle, and he looked over again. The peaceful look he had on his face was gone, and replaced with a distressed look. Connor turned onto his side and wrapped his arms around him, and pulled Evan into his chest. He heard Evan give a small content sigh, which made him smile.

Connor ran his fingers through Evan's hair, and kissed his forehead. "I love you." Connor mumbled, snuggling into Evan's neck. "I love you too.." he mumbled back.

~~~~~-------~~~~~
Okay, that was REALLY short.  It's worth it. Holy shit, I've been like.. updating this book pretty often. :0

I'm seeing my therapist after school. uwu

And my birthday is in three months (if you don't count January).