Tree Bros; Backseat

This is a sequel to New Years.
No warnings, just fluff and some gay shit. Art by the beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Mushie R.
Edit: yeah, this leads up to some gay shit. A lime lmfao.
And what's better than celebrating Mike's birthday with a fan fiction? Lmao.
~~~~~------~~~~~

A week passed since the New Year's party at the Murphy's. Evan didn't go home until the night before school, at 1:30 am, thanks to Connor, since he drove him home.

On the way there, Connor seemed to be taking his time with driving, with how slow he was going, it made Evan's anxiety build up. He wanted to ask why he was driving slow, but he couldn't find it in him to ask. Hell, he didn't even know if they were dating. Connor never specifically said they were together. Sure, they've been sleeping together for the past few days, but it was something people do all the time. He and Jared used to sleep in the same bed all the time when they were young.

It still never helped Evan's curiosity. Evan glanced over at the taller boy. He kept his tired eyes on the rode, and only had his left hand on the wheel. Evan never told him this yet, but he absolutely adored his eyes. The heterochromia in his right eye, just made him more unique. Evan looked away from Connor before he noticed his stare, unfortunately for him, he did notice.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, breaking the silence, almost startling Evan. "Uh, n-no.. no-uh.. nothing at all.." Evan squeaked slightly, making Connor glanced at him for a split second, not wanting to cause a crash. Connor suddenly pulled to the side beside a park, making Evan look at Connor weirdly, then look out the window. "Con- wha- why are- huh???" Connor parked the car, and turned towards Evan.

"What's wrong?" He asked, and Evan avoided eye contact, then gave a small laugh. "Whaaat?" His voice squeaked. "There's-there's nothing wro-wrong." Evan said and Connor put his hand on Evan's knee, making him burst a bright red. "Evan," he sternly said, and Evan glance at him. Evan poked his fingers together. "We-well.. uh.." Connor leaned his head against the seat, and waited patiently.

"It-it's just.. um.. well.." Evan began to tug on the hem of his shirt. "It-... It's about.. New Years.." Connor sat up and gave him a questioning look. "What about New Years?" He slowly asked, his own anxiety building up. Thoughts began running through his own mind, wondering if Evan didn't like him, or he wants nothing to do with an "emo druggie".

"I-.. don't know if.. if- um.." Evan slowly put his head down, trying to hide his bright red face, but failed. Connor gave a small smile. "If..?" He leaned his head forward a bit, Evan looked up, and immediately looked away again. "Me and you- uh.. we-well.."

"If we're a thing?"

Connor sat up straight (gay) and watched as Evan gave a slow, and hesitant nod. Connor gave a small chuckle, and Evan hung his head down even more, in shame this time. "It-it-it's.. it's st-stu-stupid, I-I know." Connor shook his head. "It's not, I mean.. I guess I wasn't ever clear if we were a thing or not." He said, and Evan slowly looked up, biting his bottom lip away.

Connor slowly brought his hand up to Evan's cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "Hey, it's okay.." He said with a small smile, making Evan look him in the eyes. Evan melted into his hand, seeing the small smile on Connor's face, and the gentleness in his eyes. Connor leaned over to Evan, pressing his lips on the shorter boy's, who immediately melted into the kiss.

The kiss got deeper, Connor had both of his hands on the side of Evan's face, while Evan held Connor's arms. Connor tilted his head to the right, and deepened it more, then moved his hand to the back of Evan's neck.

After a few, Connor pulled a few centimeters away, leaving Evan completely breathless. The both of them were practically at the edge of their seats. Connor moved away from Evan, leaving him cold. Evan's eyebrows furrowed a bit while Connor turned the ignition off.