Tree Bros; Stars In Our Eyes

Last one ;d

The only warning I have is that it's short.
I present to you-

Tree Bros first kiss
~~~~---------~~~~~

The two boys have only been dating for a few months, and much to Jared's surprise, they've never kissed. He's always seen them cuddling, or holding hands, or even seen some faint marks on their necks, so he's at least expected a kiss, but nope.

When he brought it up to Connor, he immediately got defensive and stormed off, leaving Jared to only shake his head with a sigh.

Connor walked the halls with his hands deep in his pockets. He'd never thought he'd say that Jared is right. He does need to at least kiss Evan soon, but he didn't want to force Evan to kiss him when he doesn't want to, nor does he want to force himself onto him. Connor sighed and continued walked around.

Connor stopped walking and looked up. He saw Evan happily talking to Zoe. He's happy at least they're getting along. He saw Zoe glance over to him, then whisper something to Evan who immediately turned red and moved his hands to shut her up. Connor raised an eyebrow at this and walked over to the two. "Are you harassing Evan?" He asked, making Evan jump into Zoe. "C-Co-Connor!" Connor looked between the two of them, curiosity expressed on his face. "What's going on?" He asked. Zoe shook her head and pushed Evan into Connor and skipped away.

Connor looked down to Evan who nervously smiled, but once he looked up to Connor the nervousness slowly fell off of his face. Connor bit his bottom lip and averted his eyes. "Um... Evan..?" He nervously asked. "Yes Connor...?" Evan quietly asked and Connor cleared his throat looked back to Evan, only to look away. "Can I, um... Kiss.. you?" Evan ignored the blood rushing up to his cheeks, and slowly nodded.

Connor slowly moved down a bit, and glanced up to Evan, who closed his eyes, waiting for Connor. Evan grew more anxious about Connor not doing anything. Maybe he changed his mind? Evan moved his head up a bit, brushing his lips against Connor's, closing the distance between them. Connor's eyes widened a bit, but soon closed them and kissed Evan back.

Connor was the first one to pull away, and looked into Evan's dazed blue eyes. Connor leaned back down to kiss Evan once again, and again, and again, and again. Whenever one of them pulled away, they could see the stars in each other's eyes.
~~~~~-------~~~~~~
Hrng- sorry that it sucks :v
It's something small to give out.
Sincerely,
Me