Boyf Riends; Your Fault

I have a bunch of fanfictions, lol. I've been wanting to do this type of thing for a while, but I never really had the right idea, but after some reading of one-shots and all that shit with it. This is originally on my BMC amino.
I might as well put a warning,
Warning, there maybe some graphic explanations, the story plot may trigger some sensitive feelings, and there's death involved.
*Art by baomein/kids fighting monsters on Tumblr*
I present to you,
Jeremy with Hanahaki.
~~~~~------~~~~~~

Jeremy sniffled as he stared into the toilet of the boys bathroom. He felt more come rise up in the back of his throat and it forced him to throw up once again; throw up red rose petals and blood. Rich and Jake shared a glance when Jake came into the stall.

"H-hey bro.." he mumbled, placing a hand on Jeremy's shoulder and squatted down beside him, glancing into the toilet. Jeremy didn't say anything out of fear of throwing up again, he only sadly looked over. The look in Jeremy's eyes broke Jake's heart, and forced him to look away. "I-.. it's gonna be alright." He mumbled, and Brooke scoffed over the phone.

""It's gonna be alright"?!" She repeated, her voice full of announce. "Jake, Jerry's throwing up blood and petals, I hate to say it, but I don't think it's going to be okay." She said, the anger in her voice being replaced with a sad, regretful tone. Jeremy wiped his mouth and stood up. "I-.." he stopped himself for a minute to regain his breath, and he then coughed. "I think I'm good now." He said, his voice somewhat raspy. Jake stood up as Jeremy flushed the toilet. The three of them exited the boys bathroom, and once Brooke saw them, she hung up the call.

Out of everyone in the group, Rich, Jake, Brooke and Chloe are the only ones who know of this since they were the first ones to witness it.

----Flashback----

Jeremy was visibly upset after a conversation, which Rich knew about since he was reading over his shoulder. Jeremy sniffled a bit, and quickly slapped his hand to his mouth, feeling vomit rising up the back of his throat, but that wasn't what he was expecting to come up.

Jeremy gagged and forced out what was in the back of his throat, some of it getting on his hand. Rich, Jake, Brooke and Chloe's eyes widened seeing a pool of blood and petals on the floor. "Jerry!" Brooke yelled and ran over to him. Jeremy put his bloody hand over his mouth, trying not to spew again. "What IS THAT?!" Chloe yelled, going over to Jeremy's side. "I don't fucking know!" Rich yelled back.

"No one just randomly THROWS UP BLOOD AND FUCKING PETALS!" He screamed and Jake began to pace around the room. "Call the hospital?!" Jake suggested, and Chloe scrambled to her phone. "What are we going to tell them?!" Rich yelled, and grabbed something- a stapler- and put it up to his ear.

"HEY, UH, SO MY FRIEND RANDOMLY THREW UP BLOOD, DID I FORGET TO MENTION HE THREW UP FUCKING ROSE PETALS TOO?!"

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN, RICH!"

"YOU CHILL OUT!"

"BOTH OF YOU CALM DOWN!" Brooke yelled, getting both of the guy's attention. "Yelling at each other isn't going to help the situation, calling a hospital is our best bet." Rich sighed and threw the stabler into the desk. Chloe pressed the phone up to her ear.

"Uh, h-hi."

-Present Time-

Brooke ran up to Jeremy and immediately hugged him, while Jeremy dug his face into her shoulder and began to cry. "So, one sided love, right?" Jake asked, looking over to Rich, since Brooke was preoccupied trying to calm Jeremy down, whispering comforting words to him. Rich crossed his arms with a nod. "Aye," he responded. Jake raised an eyebrow, but shook his head, dismissing it. "Who.. who does Jeremy love then?" He asked, gaining Brooke and Rich's attention.