Boyf Riends; Alone

This the sequel to "Your Fault". Now, I actually have to put a warning for this, lmao.

Also, I should say that the one-shots I'm posting here are from my Amino.

Yes, I did draw the picture.

Warning; this has suicide mentions, suicidal thoughts, character deaths, may trigger sensitive feelings.

I present to you;

Michael is now very solo.
~~~~~---------~~~~~

The school seemed more.. quiet and dim ever since Jeremy passed. The group couldn't stand being in the club room anymore, so they disbanded and rarely spoke to each other. Brooke stayed with Chloe, Rich stayed with Jake, Christine was with Jenna, and Michael was alone. The respected groups never said a word to each other, mainly Michael if they saw him, although, Brooke was the only one keeping him sane since she would talk to him every so often.

Seeing how dark Jeremy's house is breaks Michael even more. Usually the living room light, and the hallway light would be on, but it's just a dark house now. The car never left the drive way, the lights never turned on.

Nicole broke up with him after she found out about what happened.

On one day, Rich texted Michael telling him to come to the old club room. He was very hesitant about it, his rising anxiety telling him to not go. He found it in him to accept, and headed there after school.

Upon arriving, Michael noticed all of the chairs were in a circle. Everyone staring down at the floor, quiet as ever. Rich was the only one to look up, he didn't say anything. Michael took an empty seat, and Rich cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. "Michael's here." He mumbled.

No one spoke after that, so Rich was forced to say something. "The funeral is tomorrow." He started, making a few people nod. "Let's make sure that we're all there." Rich added, glancing over to the empty chair beside Michael. "Rich.." Brooke quietly spoke out, making him look over. "Jerry didn't.. he didn't cheat on me...?" She asked, and Rich shook his head. "Jeremy doesn't have the balls to do it." He gave a dry chuckle, as she gave a small smile.

"I-.. I did some research." Christine spoke up, putting her phone on her lap. "With-.. Jeremy's situation." She added, getting everyone's attention. "When.. Michael began to date Nicole, it basically cancelled out his love for Jeremy since his attention was pinned on Nicole. Honestly.. it's confusing. Even if he was dating someone else, Jeremy shouldn't have got Hanahaki." Christine said, tugging in the hem of her skirt. Michael's eyebrows furrowed a bit. "What-.." he stopped himself for a second, feeling all of the eyes on him.

"What about his mom...?"

"What about his mom." Rich coldly asked and Michael cleared his throat. "When-when we were younger, he was really close with his mother, and then she left a few years later." Rich raised an eyebrow. "You can't be suggesting that he also had Hanahaki because of his mother." Michael gave a hesitant shrug. "It's a possibility..."

"Don't shift the blame onto Jeremy's mother, Michael." Rich spat and Michael looked up, slightly offended. "I'm not shifting the blame onto anyone!" He retorted and Rich crossed his arms. "Why don't you just accept that it was your fault?" Michael glared at him. "I KNOW it's my fault, but have you ever thought that it could also be about his mother?!" Rich stood up from the chair. "Why the FUCK would Jeremy feel an unrequited love to his mother?!" Michael then stood up from his chair. "His mother left him! He hasn't seen her in YEARS! He would probably feel dejected about his mother not loving him." Rich rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You're mixing up your stories." He grumbled, making Michael cross his arms. "How am I?" He asked, his voice obviously annoyed. "Do you even KNOW Jeremy?" Michael gave him a stupid look, and scoffed. "What kind of question is that?! Of course I know Jeremy-"