1

'life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission'

yoongi's wrists lingered in the tight handcuffs. his head lowered in silent shame as the jury shot grimaces his way.

the judge's loud voice emitted throughout the courtroom towards his government-paid-for lawyer.

"on his behalf... he is 13, struggling with autism. judge, you've seen many children with mental disabilities go on rampages from being absolutely fed up with the consistent teasing and having no voice... in turn, they take it out on the ones who they love most, for instance Kim Yugyeom" yoongi listens to his lawyer say.

yoongi is an intelligent boy, and he knows his lawyer isn't working to the best of his ability. yoongi can tell that this lawyer wants him put into a cell as much as the rest of the court.

his brother sat expressionless in the witness & defender stand. the last moments of court were approaching and soon Yoongi would be given his punishment.

"with all due respect judge, you can't really decipher his fate, based off of past cases... that's utterly illegal, you cannot bring up cases from the past, let alone ones in which don't involve your defendant" says Mr.Lee, —the lawyer trying his best to put Yoongi in jail— whilst staring pins and needles into yoongi's eyes.

"what is your fight Mr.Tuan" The judge says as his attention turns to yoongi's lawyer

"maybe it wasn't wise to bring up cases from the past,—

you think?" the other lawyer —Mr.Lee— cuts in

before Mr.Tuan could finish cutting his eyes at Mr.Lee, the gavel he had already slammed the gavel harshly on the desk;

"ORDER! in my court!"

"—but, nonetheless, my defendant cannot fend for himself, and legally he isn't allowed to be incarcerated, and let's not forget that he is a minor, so he'll have to be placed in an orphanage"

"Mr.Tuan, you do not decide where your defender goes, i do, or else we wouldn't be here today and he only has autism... he knows exactly what he did, but because he does have a mental disability, he will be placed under twenty four hour surveillance until deemed recovered by the institution, in Seoul's Advanced Asylum"

before Mr.Tuan could retort, the sound of the gavel coming in contact with the hard, wooden desk boomed throughout the court.

the sound of the gavel could almost mask the sound of yoongi's heart drop to the ground.

'give it to me' - agust d