18+ smut

namjoon walked into his home.. after yoongi that is.

"i hope you like it.. I've been waiting for this moment for a while now" namjoon says softly

yoongi looks around one last time before he turns to lock eyes with his fiancé.

he smiled fondly as he walked towards the man.

yoongi smiles in approval while namjoon sets his hands on either sides of his face.

"you're even more beautiful when you're not draped in all orange" namjoon says jokingly

yoongi chuckles before playfully smacking namjoon's hands and walking away from the man.

of course he wasn't REALLY mad, he just wanted attention— which he got.

seconds later. namjoon came behind the boy.. wrapping his arms around his waist and connecting them at his tummy. his head found a spot in the crook of yoongi's neck.

"awee im sorry baby" namjoon says huskily as he plants butterfly kisses around yoongi's neck.

yoongi utters sensitive gasps and sighs at the new sensations which erupted at the area.

namjoon's hands slipped under his shirt to run circles gently on his stomach... until he trailed a finger up his chest. he pulled and punched at yoongi's sensitive buds which effectively caused him to moan out in pleasure.

yoongi's knees began to weaken and he took balance by leaning on the couch... bending over and allowing namjoon to press lingering kisses to his clothed shoulder.

yoongi panted rapidly as namjoon pressed his hard on into his bum.

before they knew it.. they were completely naked. namjoon hovered over yoongi... hands on either side of his head. eyes locked.

"we don't have to continue if you aren't comfortable sugar... your flower is special." namjoon says softly

yoongi nods and hums approvingly

namjoon smiles and caresses the soft skin of yoongi's cheek gently.

namjoon has prepped yoongi and himself before pumping himself.

yoongi hisses and namjoon comes to an immediate stop.

"are you okay?" he asks

"yes, is it possible if you can slow down?" yoongi asks

namjoon presses a kiss to his head and nods.

his pace slows before it becomes hard for him to keep from ramming into yoongi.

yoongi grew impatient, needy, tired of the slow and excruciatingly slow and agonizing pace.

"faster" he squeaked

namjoon didn't need to be told twice before plunging balls deep into yoongi. the boys needs were satisfied deeply after namjoon thrusted more and more, gradually picking up his pace.

yoongi felt tight, hot knots in his stomach, and he needed namjoon to fuck him into relieving every single one.

yoongi felt his tip flush.
he moaned loud and bring namjoon closer to him by the neck.

both of them were inching closer to their high. it being his first time, yoongi came with a loud whimper.

namjoon pulled out and finished himself off.. not wanting to overstimulate the latter.

"im gonna get you cleaned baby"

****
DA END

See what I did there with the title ;)