8

'n o, n o t t o d a y'

"you don't talk much do you?" asks namjoon

the duo were spending yet another day together in his office. namjoon has found out that yoongi felt safer with him in his office, of course he kept yoongi there.

he gave yoongi another jumpsuit, one more comfortable, and a pair of socks so his feet wouldn't have to be so cold. yoongi was still a bit shy around namjoon, but he warmed up more than he'd had ever with any guard.

yoongi shook his head side to side at namjoon who sat on the desk.

yoongi wanted to sit on the ground, next to the love seat in the corner.

yoongi's been misconceived by many to be cold, and heartless, especially because of what he was put in the asylum for, but namjoon only saw him as a cute and fluffy boy who needed the utmost of attention.

so far, namjoon has broken many rules for yoongi and could be fired on the spot if any officials found out.

"do you like to color?" namjoon asks

yoongi raised his eyebrow at namjoon. to the guard.. he didn't take it as a no, but a maybe.

yoongi liked to write. he liked to express his feelings through written words, but he also didn't want to leave a paper trail for nurses or guards.

namjoon hopped off of the desk and grabbed a pen and notepad from on top of the file cabinet.

he gave the blank canvas to yoongi with no explanation.

yoongi almost thought namjoon was a mind reader until he pulled out a couple of crayons also.

namjoon only show cased his deep-dimpled smile.

yoongi wasn't going to color, but write about how he liked to write and show it to namjoon.

he seemed trustworthy, he wanted to trust namjoon. after all he'd done for him, yoongi felt like he deserved his trust, but he also didn't want to fall that easily.

he didn't want to be hurt by namjoon, but.. deep down.. namjoon has already had his heart, namjoon was the one who had his heart in his hands and it was sensitive in his palms.. which is why his heart broke when namjoon said this...

"my husband used to love drawing"

not today - bts