3

't e l l m e s o m e t h i n g'

't e l l    m e    s o m e t h i n g'

here yoongi sat.

he coward under the intense gave of the head administrator of the asylum. only few inmates have been in the spot he is now.

his body language undoubtedly exposed how uncomfortable he is and the administrator ate it up.

on the inside, she was chuckling at the sight of the tiny, under weight boy. his bare feet curled and his head lowered, staring at his finger nails.

"mr.yoongi! this is the fifth time you've done this to your new guard! why?" she knew of yoongi's quietness, but maybe if she used her loud voice.. he'd say something

as expected.. she just got a shrug and a shy glance from the boy.

she thought it was disrespectful that he would cause a ruckus in her hall, and get everyone riled up, and now that it was time to confess.. he wasn't as brave.

"you're getting a new officer" she finalizes

yoongi feels a burst of relief from his toes to his shoulders, he almost wants to smile but he won't give her the satisfactory.

"you'll be under surveillance of a new guard plus another that you're more familiar with, since i don't trust newbies" she says

—————————————————

yoongi sat down on the cold ground in the dark. they had no clocks, but he new it was late. the moonlight shimmered onto his glossy eyes as he rocked back and forth.

he misses how beautiful it was outside. he misses his family.

he knows he won't be getting out of here any time soon, even if he could speak, they wouldn't believe a word he said because of where he is now and the things he's believed to have done.

quiet mouths hold the most secrets.

he gets his new guard tomorrow, and he'll have to meet a new stubborn, and impatient guard.

stigma - kim taehyung