7

'i t 's   m y   t r u t h'

"is that why you beat the other guard kitten?" asks namjoon as he caresses the boy on his lap

yoongi wrapped the blanket around his head and body, having only his head and arms poking out as he sipped on the warm hot chocolate.

yoongi nodded whilst staring back at namjoon.

"did he t-touch you baby?" namjoon asks

he felt the boy tense on his lap.

"it's okay darling, I will protect you from now on.. no one will hurt you. I will protect you from the asylum and the guards, you're my responsibility"

namjoon says, he didn't want to say 'responsibility', he wanted to say 'boyfriend', but he also didn't want to spook yoongi.

yoongi loosened up. he truly felt safe in namjoon's arms. he'd never felt like that in years.

"did he?" namjoon asks

yoongi nods

namjoon's blood boiled and all he wanted was to rip those guards heads right off of their shoulders.

"i will always be there for you yoongi... always" namjoon reassures.

_____

"hurry! quickly before they see you" namjoon says as he watches yoongi

"not too fast, you'll catch a brain freeze" namjoon laughs

he was able to sneak in an ice cream cone for yoongi.

his heart could've melted the cone when he saw yoongi's smile for the first time.

his smile lit up his whole week; no scratch that... month.

his eyes crinkled and his cheeks puffed.

"you're so cute and fluffy" namjoon says as he watches yoongi lick away at the cone

"so precious" namjoon praises whilst moving strands of his hair out of his eyes

yoongi looks up at namjoon and cutely shrugs. he didn't believe that him just eating ice cream was so cute and deserve so much praise.

namjoon melted as he watched the cute little boy.

____
"yoongi... baby.. it's upside down" namjoon chuckles at yoongi trying his hardest what was on the screen

namjoon let yoongi play on his phone, which entertained yoongi for about three hours.

he sat in namjoon's lap, playing flappy bird while namjoon read files in his office.

when namjoon told yoongi he would always be there.. he meant it.

everyday and night, yoongi saw namjoon's face and never got tired of it.

awake - kim seokjin