6

's m o o t h l i k e a, l i k e a s n a k e'

yoongi was awoken by the loud buzzing of the of the metal door at the end of the hall

yoongi was awoken by the loud buzzing of the of the metal door at the end of the hall. that damn buzzer would be the end of him if sitting in that cell and rotting hadn't got to him first.

of course the buzzing awoke more patients, causing them to make a ruckus. banging against the doors, and the fact that they weren't sound proof made it worse.

the pitter patted of footsteps is heard shortly, along with the opening of a door that belonged to a patient's room.

interest struck yoongi's attention, which hardly every happened, but he tippy toed at the window on the door to watch the guards pushing a boy into a room.

he was resisting, and immediately yoongi knew he was new. especially if he had that guard. the guards weren't allowed to hit the patients unless they were out of control, but of course they didn't listen to that rule, and no one seemed to care to change that either.

the boy looked young and he felt bad. this place was no where for youth.

the guard shoved the boy into the room and smirked. he turned his head down the hall and both him and yoongi locked eyes.

he smirked as he caught the head full of brown locks.

quickly, yoongi ducked and crawled to the back of the room. he hugged his knees to his chest and waited for the worst.

the colored silhouette of the guard appeared on the other side of the opaque window.

the wall of the room had two large windows that made up half of the walls on either side of the door, which had a completely clear window, which yoongi saw the guards face threw.

yoongi heard the clicking of the door from the key card.

his body began trembling as he watched that horrid guard walk in... the same ugly smirk plastered on his face from that last time.

yoongi shook his head side to side. he couldn't let it happen again.

his body couldn't take it anymore.

within seconds, the airs lurched at him, pinning his wrists above his head.

yoongi couldn't fight back, his strength wasn't enough. the guard only needed one hand to restrict yoongi whilst the other hand unbuckled his belt.

yoongi cried as he heard the jingling if his belt buckle unclash.

"NAMJOON!" he screamed

the guard was shocked. he'd never heard yoongi scream and it shook him up a bit. it caused attention to the cell.

"HELP ME!" yoongi screamed

relief courses through his body as he heard the door open. he was about to get saved and finally that stupid guard will be fired.

but to yoongi's demise, it was the other accomplish.

quickly rushing, to yoongi, he slapped his hand over his mouth to muffle his cries.

"you're such an idiot. i can hear him all the way from the front"

"I didn't know he talked" replied the other guard

yoongi felt powerless, his voice of no use and his body being held down by a heavy guard.

he felt empty.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" yelled another voice

before the three could see who it was, the guards were tazed.

they both fell lifeless.

yoongi watches as they fall limp onto the cold ground. he follows the tazer stick to see namjoon's face.

they both locked eyes and yoongi couldn't help but burst out into cries.

namjoon dropped the tazer and scooped yoongi up bridal style.

he felt his heart drop, thinking about what those corrupt guards were going to do to his baby.

"it's okay gum drop.. i'm here" namjoon says

he carries yoongi to his office room which the administration gave him along with his promotion.

he skillfully opens the door and shuts it. setting yoongi down on the couch, he grabs blankets that were given to him.

softly, he sets them over the sleeping, fragile body.

namjoon caresses yoongi's soft and cheek 

yoongi leans into namjoon's touch.

"daddy's here"

yoongi hums through his noise.

namjoon coos at the noise. it sounded overly girly and soft. yoongi's eyes began to droop and soon the boy fell into a deep slumber.

lie - park jimin