2

'e v e r y m a n d i e s, b u t n o t e v e r y m a n l i v e s'

'e v e r y   m a n   d i e s,  b u t   n o t   e v e r y  m a n    l i v e s'

song suggestion: "Always Forever" by Cults

the aura was creepy. the guards and staff tried hard to make it seem as if this is asylum isn't full of insane people, when they all knew it was an utter lie.

for years, yoongi had to be treated as if he had gone completely insane along with the rest of the asylum. of course he wasn't all there, but he wasn't as gone as the inmate across from his room.

every night, that same inmate would laugh to himself whilst saying "her blood is sooo sweet" and whispering other atrocious things like that.

the guards would treat everyone like children and if they disobeyed... they'd be sent alone with a guard to do —only god knows.

personally, of all the eight plus years yoongi had been in the asylum, he'd never had to visit the guards or had to be put in the "marshmallow room" for disobeying.

he never spoke. he even developed a nickname.. "minnie mouse", for his quietness. everyone knew yoongi didn't speak, he's been there for years and all the guards know him and of his quietness.

softly, music played through hall C, where yoongi is located, accompanied by the muttering and noises made by other inmates.

the buzzing of the large, thick door sounded, and in came a pale yoongi being pushed forwards by a tall and sharp guard.... he's expressionless while his arms are bound together behind himself in a straight jacket.

his cold, and tiny feet pitter-patter against the hard floor when the guard pushes him to walk faster.

the inmates stick their tongue out and make unnecessary noises as the guard and yoongi make it towards his cell.

unlocking it while yoongi stands behind him... he holds the door open wide for the tiny boy, but instead... he is kicked sharply in the abdomen.

yoongi begins screaming and kicking the guard whilst he falls to the ground.. causing inmates to go crazy.

guards outside of the door are alarmed and many come rushing in, but it doesn't stop yoongi. his anger has boiled to its peek and his adrenaline blinds him from the three guards that it takes to get him off of the one he began abusing

the last thing the pale boy heard was ; "SEDATE HIM!" before a pinch in his neck was felt.. and his vision blurred.

as his body grew limp and he fell to the ground.. he became face to face with the guard he just beat. He smiles at the hurting guard, happy to know that he now knows how it feels.

'give it to me' - agust d