The Beginning

June 1st
It was a hot ass summer day in the A. Wearing some high waisted jean shorts, a white cropped tank top and my checke vans. My curly hair was in a bun. I sat on my bestfriend, Kayla's front porch with her. Then her man and his crew pulled up.

"What the hell you want Mauri?!" Kayla yelled.
"Chill ma. We just here to chill. Wassup Tiff?" Mauri nodded at me. His crew stood behind him, and there was Dave. Looking fine as ever.
"Wassup Mauri?" I waved. They all got comfortable on the porch and we talked. I walked inside and got some drinks. I felt Dave behind me.
"Need some help ma?" Dave said, reaching for my hand.
"Yeah. That'll be nice." I said, staring at him.
"Ma? Ma?!" Dave yelled. I zoned out. His tattoos,his perfect smile, and his pink lips. Just a work of art. His perfect frame fit perfectly with my short height and thick hip. His buff arms were covered in tattoos.Dave shook me, taking me out of deep thought.
"Yeah? M-my fault." I nervously smiled.
"Haha. It's okay ma." Dave smiled. I immediately blushed, his smile was perfect.
"The fuck taking y'all so long?!" Mauri yelled. The drinks! I completely forgot.
"I should.. we should head back out there." I managed to get out. I walked and Dave followed.
"You okay girl?" Kayla asked, looking at me as I sat down.
"Oh, I'm fine." I smiled. Deep inside, I was nervous as fuck!
"What was y'all doing? Huh?!"
Mauri laughed. Dave shook his head.
"Not shit man. Cool out." Dave said, before placing the blunt in his mouth. I shook my head.
———-
It started getting late and I had work in the morning. I have my own clothing store. And I take care of my little brother, he's 15.
"I gotta go guys." I said, standing up.
"So soon?" Kayla asked, pouting.
"Yeah,gotta get Tray ready to fly out to my dads tomorrow." I said, grabbing my keys out my purse.
"Tell my lil G, I said wassup!" Mauri yelled. I laughed.
"I will." I smiled. Dave stood up.
"I'll walk you out ma. I'm about to head out myself ."Dave said, standing up and dapping Mauri. My heart started racing as Dave opened the front door for me.

"Why you so shy ma?" Dave asked, as we approached my car. I nervously laughed.
"I mean, I don't know." I stood in front of the driver side door, Dave stood in front of me.
"You don't have to be shy around me. Just your average hood nigga." Dave shrugged. I looked at him.
"Can I...can I get your number?" I nervously said, looking down.
"Nah. But, you can give me yours." Dave lifted my head up, smiling. He handed me his phone and put my number in.
"I will be texting you Tiffany Love." Dave smiled, opening the door for me. I got in.
"See ya Dave." I smiled. Dave waved and watch as I backed out the driveway.
That was the beginning. The beginning of this roller coaster of love with Dave and his "job".
_______________
June 12th
By this time me and Dave were super close. We went on dates, spent the night with each other, etc. Everyone knew that Dave was mine and vice versa.

Dave🖤💍
I'm outside ma.
Delivered at 2:30 p.m.
This day was the date number 8. I walked outside my cute little apartment and into his black Escalade.

"Hey baby." Davw said, as I got in.
"Hey Daveey." I smiled. We shared a long, passionate kiss before Dave started driving.

Read the rest in Trap Love.