Chapter Eleven

New York
January 21st, 2:00 a.m.
Dave East
Me and Dontae got in my car and left the studio. Its was a crazy ass session, full of good vibes.
----
"Man, this city really never sleeps!" Dontae laughed.
"I swear." I agreed, while driving.
"I'm thinking about going pro man." Dontae said. Most people don't know that me and Dontae can ball! Straigh skills. I still play but the music is where I'm at right now. But, Dontae, balling is really for him.
"Do it man! Get your ass in shape and I'll help with anything you need." I said, pulling into the parking garage.
"Thanks man. The draft is in a couple of weeks." Dontae said, getting out.
"Well, get on your shit!" I said, walking inside the apartment.
"The guest room is past the dining room on your left. That other room is Tiffany's other closet." I told Dontae.
"Ight man. Good night." Dontae said, dapping me. Then we went our separate ways. This bed isn't the same without Tiffany. I took a shower and went straight to sleep.
________
Atlanta
January 21st, 8 a.m.
Tiffany Love
I woke up and put slipped on my Nike slides. Someone was banging on my front door.
----
"Who is it?!" I yelled.
"Its your dad, open up." My dad said. The hell? Why is he here? I opened the door.
"Hey dad." I faked a smiled.
"Is it to early sweetie?" My dad asked, sitting on the couch.
"A heads up would've been nice." I mumbled.
"I wanted to tell you that I've found someone." My dad said.
"Someone as in a woman?" I asked, handing my dad a glass of water.
"Yes. She's the sweetest. Right now, she's in New York." Dad said.
"Well, I look forward to meeting her. Where's Trey?"  I asked.
"At the hotel asleep. You know him." Dad laughed.
"Have you spoke to mom?" I asked. My dad coughed.
"I have not. She's been talking to Trey. Have you?" Dad said.
"Nope. I move to New York tomorrow night. It would be nice to talk to her." I shrugged. I decided to go on up tonight. Pressed is in good hands with Jas and a few other employees I hired. Plus, I'm just a phone call or flight away. So, I bought my plane ticket for 9 p.m. tonight.
"Reach out to her baby. Maybe she'll talk with you." Dad said.
"Maybe." I said before drinking my water.
_______
New York
10 a.m.
Dave East
I woke up and the sun was beaming through the blinds in me and Tiffany's room.
___
"Wassup man?" I said, dapping Dontae.
"Wassup?" Dontae said, about to head out. He was going to the gym in the complex. I slipped on some sweats and my Nike slides. Then drove to McDonalds and got some breakfast. Tiffany needa bring her ass here. This takeout shit is not bouta be regular. I got the food and drove back home.
-----
"Maaan, this shit gonna be fire!" Matt, my engineer, said. I made my way to the studio. Getting some work in before babygirl gets here.
"Play it back real quick." I said. Then the song started over. I sat there vibing to the song when the door opened. And there stood Lexi from instagram. Turns out she's Matt's daughter.
"Hey princess." Matt greeted her.
"Hey daddy. I just wanted to pop in." Lexi said, I coughed.
"Oh. This is Dave East, Lexi. New and coming artist." Matt said.
"Oh, I know him. Nice to meet you." Lexi smiled at me.
"Likewise." I said. Lexi was around my age. Which makes sense since Matt is older. But, she not sitting right with me.
"Well, I'm out Matt. Gotta plan something for Tiff when she gets here." I stood up and dapped Matt.
"Goodbye Dave." Lexi smirked at me. I waved and walked out. I made it out the studio and immediately called Mauri. I miss my nigga.
"Wassup New York?" Mauri said.
"Haha. Wassup witcha?" I said.
"Not shit man. Just left Kayla's and on the way to Leah's. What's up man?" Mauri said.
"Man, I was im the studio with Matt. Then his daughter walked in." I said, while getting in my car.
"Oh shit. Was she fine?" Mauri asked.
"She was alright man. Nothing compared to what I got." I said truthfully.
"I feel ya. What was lil ma doing?" Mauri asked. I drove home, still talking.
"Smirking at me and shit. All flirty. It was weird." I said.
"Ooooh! She betta stop before Tiff beat her ass." Mauri laughed.
"I swear man." I said.By now, I made it back to the apartment.
"Alright man. Ima hit you later! Stay as far as possible from the broad!" Mauri said.
"You know I will. Bye man." I said before walking in.

"Wassup nigga?" I said, walking into the guest room where Dontae was.
"Not shit. I just left the court with Rez and T." Dontae said.
"Nah man. Don't be hanging with them clowns. And definitely don't have them in my crib." I said.
"Man I know, I know." Dontae sighed.
"Them niggas is straight trouble! And I don't want 'em no where NEAR, me and mines! Ya' heard me?" I said. Dontae nodded.
"I feel ya man. I gotcha." Dontae said.
"Now, around 9, I gotta get Tiff from the airport. Then, we might go grocery shopping or some shit." I told Dontae.
"Yeah.'Cause ain't shit in this bitch!" Dontae laughed.
"Hell yeah. But, I ordered a pizza for now. I'm going to the gym." I said, walking out the guest room.
________________
Atlanta
4:30 p.m.
Tiffany Love
It's only 4 and I'm so ready to go! Right now, I'm packing and drinking wine wit Leah.
-----
"I can't believe you're leaving!" Leah said, putting clothes in my second suitcase.
"I knooow! I'm ready to go. Just for the opportunities." I said, packing my first suitcase.
"Girl, what am I gonna do without you?!" Leah whined. I chuckled.
"You'll be just fine. I promise." I said.

Around 5:30, we finshed packing. Then, we went out for dinner at Montès. We went to Dave's moms house and that brings us to now. Its 9:00 and Leah just dropped me off at the airport.
_________
12:30 a.m.
New York
I made it to NEW YORK! I walked in the airport, got my luggage and patiently waited for Dave.

"What's up lil ma?" A voice said behind me. I jumped.
"What the-" I turned around.
"Miss me?" Dave smiled. I hugged him tightly.
"I missed you sooo much." I said.
"I missed you too ma. Now, let's go home." Dave said, grabbing my suitcases.
-------
About 1 hour and a half later, we made it to the apartment complex. We pulled into the parking garage and Dave parked next a rose gold Benz.
"Who's car?" I asked, getting out and looking at it.
"All yours mama." Dave said, grabbing my suitcases.
"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful Dave!" I said, as we walked into the apartment complex.
"Haha. I love your reaction." Dave laughed. We rode in the elevator for about 2 minutes and made it to our apartment.
"Ready mama?" Dave said, looking at me before opening the door.
"YES! Now, hurry" I laughed. Dave smiled and unlocked the door and opening.
"After you princess." Dave said. I walked in and oh god. It was beautiful. The living room was decorated how I wanted it and so was the kitchen. Dave walked in and locked the door.
"Its soo amazing." I said, plopping on the the couch after exploring the whole house. Dave was beside me, playing 2k.
"Ayeee! You're home!" Donate yelled, walking out the guest room. I laughed.
"Hey Donate." I smiled, he plopped beside me.
"Psst." Dontae whispered. I turned and looked at him.
"You gonna go grocery shopping?" Dontae asked. I laughed.
"Yes, I am Dontae." I said.
"Take yo ass to bed!" Dave laughed. Dontae pushed him.
"Speaking of bed, thats where I'm going." I said,standing up.
"I'm coming with ya ma ma." Dave said, turning off the game.
"Goodnight love birrddsss!" Dontae sung. I shook my head.
"Good night Dontae." I said. Dave turned off the lights in the front as I walked to our room. My unpacked suitcases sat in the closet, waiting to be put away. I slipped on a big T-shirt and got in bed. I heard Dave in the shower and watched Jane the virgin while he showered.
"Hurry baby!" I yelled.
"I'm coming,I'm coming!" Dave said.
______
2:15 a.m.
Dave got out the shower and put on his Polo boxers. Then, got in bed, holding me close.
"I missed you so much." I said, kissing his cheek repeatedly.
"I missed you more baby." Dave said, yawning.
"Aw. Get some sleep baby." I said, rubbing his face.
"I love you." Dave said, before slowly kissing me.
"I love you too." I said.
Soon, we both drifted to sleep. <3
_________________________
End of Chapter Eleven 😘