Chapter Fifteen

Wednesday, 8 a.m.
Dave East
I woke up around 6 and went to the gym. Now, I'm back at the crib. And Tiffany is sitting on the couch, sick. That Jamacian did something to my baby stomach last night.
-----
"How you feeling baby?" I asked, handing her some water.
"I feel like my insides are dying!" Tiffany whined. I chuckled.
"You been extra as hell babe." I said, while walking to our room.
"We're nevvver going back there!" Tiffany yelled. I laughed and got in the shower. I showered for about 20 minutes then I got out. I put on some gray sweats and a shirt with my nike socks. I walked back into the living room and saw Tiffany on facetime with Leah.
"Bitch you look dead!" Leah laughed.
"Fuckk yooou!" Tiffany said. I went and laid beside her.
"Wassup Leah?" I said into the camera.
"Heey Dave! I'll be up there next week." Leah smiled.
"Good. Cause this girl be talking about you 24/7." I laughed. Tiffany rolled her eyes.
"Get me some ginger ale babe! Ima call you later Leah." Tiffany said, before hanging up.
"Black people love ginger ale." I laughed, while handing her the soda.
"Oh hush. You going to the studio?" Tiffany asked, before sipping her soda.
"Yeah. Around 4. You wanna come?" I asked while rubbing her feet.
"I might. That bitch gonna be in there?" Tiffany asked, rolling her eyes.
"I honestly don't know." I said.
"Mhmmm. I don't trust her." Tiffany said, getting up and walking to our room. I got up and followed her.
"Buuuut, you know you can trust me babe." I said, grabbing her waist and kissing her cheek.
"I do Dave. But, I just don't want to be hurt again. Ya know?" Tiffany sighed.
"I know ma. I know. You don't have to worry about that anymore." I said.
___________
3:45 p.m.
Tiffany Love
After we relaxed for awhile, I started feeling better. I got dressed: white high waist jeans, a red crop top, and my red Louis Vuttions. I left my hair in a cute, but messy bun. I did my makeup, just my eyebrows and a highlight.

"Babe! Let's gooo!" Dave yelles from the living room.
"I'm coming!" I said while grabbing my purse. Then we finally made our way to the studio.
_____
"Wassup my man?" Dave greeted Matt as we walked in.
"Wassup man? Hey lil lady." Matt smiled.
"Hey Matt." I laughed.
"What we working on main man?" Matt asked Dave.
"Bouta drop this record. So, get that new beat ready." Dave said to Matt. I sat on the couch and recorded some snap videos.
"Watch this ma ma." Dave smiled at me before walking in the booth. And my baby went HARD!
"We got it!" Matt said into the microphone. And Dave got out the booth.
"Play it back Matt." Dave said, sitting by the soundboard. And the song played again, I sat in his lap.
"This shit fire babe!" I said, bobbing my head to the beat.
"Thanks mama. Let's head out." Dave said. I stood up and the door swung open. There was Lexi. Now this bitch has nerve.
"Hey dad. Hi Dave." Lexi smiled, sitting on the couch.
"Ahem. I know you see me honey." I said, trying to keep my cool. Lexi smirked.
"Hi Tiffany." Lexi said.
"Mhmm." I rolled my eyes. Dave coughed.
"Alright Matt, I'll see you tomorrow." Dave said, grabbing my hand and leading me out.
--------
"I don't like her Dave." I said, as Dave drove.
"I know. I know. But, I'm proud of you. You held your composure mama." Dave said, stopping at a red light.
"I have to baby. Can't have my man looking bad." I said.
_________________________
Thursday, 11:30 a.m.
Tiffany Love
I woke up and Dave was sound asleep. I took my shower then got ready. White jeans, a yellow crop top, and my leopard print heels. I straightened my hair and added some gold earrings.
----
"Baby." I whispered, kissing Dave's cheek.
"Mmm, I'm up babygirl." Dave said, sitting up. I sat beside him.
"I'm about to go to the workshop."  I said. Dave held me, kissing my cheek and neck.
"Okay baby. Lunch at 2:30?" Dave asked.
"You got it babe." I smiled. Dave walked me out to my car and watched me safely drive off. I drove 30 minutes to Tiffany Collectives, my workshop. And there my employees were working.

"Good morning guys!" I smiled, walking to my station.
"Girl, you look gooodd." Ruby, my gay employee, complimented me.
"Why thank you Ruby. How's the men collection coming Andre?" I asked.
"Going good. Just need your approval." Andre said.
"Great! Now, where's Moni? We have to finish the female collection." I said, looking at the unfinished items compared to the completed items.
"She took a personal day." Ruby said, rolling his eyes and sketching some outfits.
"That girl." I sighed, while sewing some fabrics together.
_____
Dave East
I drove to the studio. Today, Matt has the day off and I'm just listening to the songs on my first EP. I walked in and sat at the booth, listening.

"This shit needs more bass." I nodded to the beat, while adding more base.
"Daddy!" Alexis said, walking in.
"Your dad isn't here." I laughed, turning the music down. Alexis sat down.
"Well, where is he?"'Alexis asked.
"I gave him the day off." I said, going to my next song.
"Hmm." Alexis smirked.
"You can go." I laughed, still working.
"You don't need company?" Alexis asked, moving closer. I scooted away.
"Nah. Move lil ma. I'm practically married." I told her. Alexis laughed.
"What her ass gon do?" Alexis said. I turned to her.
"You wanna see her work?" I laughed. Alexis nodded.
"Say less." I shrugged. I called my baby.

"Hey baby. Wassup?" Tiffany said.
"Can you pull up to the studio now? Alexis here and I need you to handle that." I said.
"On my way." Tiffany said and hung up.
________
TBC.....